• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 1

Saints forwards are so slow to the breakdowns. Racing look like they have a chance to turnover at almost every ruck. Great little kick.

No way that Racing player came in from behind the ruck. Right in front of Adamson as well. Absolute joke.

No complaints best team won deservedly so.
Ref was meh but had no influence other than its not quite his standard .

No complaints best team won deservedly so.
Ref was meh but had no influence other than its not quite his standard .
Yeah ref was just poor not biased.

We just looked panicked and didn't really seem to have a gameplan.
I think we need a better front row/ locks to challenge at the top in Europe.

We just looked panicked and didn't really seem to have a gameplan.
I think we need a better front row/ locks to challenge at the top in Europe.

Hasn't that been the thing with Boyd's Saints since he took over though?
Always struggled against some of the teams with bigger nastier packs. Will he change now

Only saw highlights but Jesus Christ what was that Saints defence. Russell is a good player, but was made to look like a playmaking Jonah Lomu.

French teams so far looking solid, hard to see much but them dominating in terms of quantity of teams progressing from group stages.

Don't think Cardiff have much left. So many players look exhausted. Some are struggling to keep up with the play.

Honestly think this would be so much closer without DuPont or him not going god mode, huge involvement in every try I think .

Feel for Cardiff, they're clearly struggling as the game goes on here. Credit to their fans for being right behind the team all day. This refs breakdown interpretation is awful imo