• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 2

I know they were in the driving seat for much of the game but still a good result for a Connacht to be honest. Notching a point away from home will stand to them.

I know they were in the driving seat for much of the game but still a good result for a Connacht to be honest. Notching a point away from home will stand to them.

I mean it swung massively once we made the subs tbh Cole and Montoya is massive to bring on. Hegarty for Burns too

WTF is this BT shithousery

FG-aEiBXsAk-pRe

Bath appealing Muir's ban

Here's the incident

I'm really not sure what grounds he's appealing on - whether intentioanl or not, he has a hand in JvdF's eye / eye area (NB, look at his right hand, don't get caught ball-watching).

ETA: Sorry, this should have been in the Round 1 thread - can't be bothered to post there as well though.

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely falls in the "unintentional but still happened" category

Can understand why he(/Bath) would be annoyed at a ban, as he'd have had no idea it happened until seeing the replays, but the precedent has been set that any contact with the eyes is a big no no

Yeah, definitely falls in the "unintentional but still happened" category

Can understand why he(/Bath) would be annoyed at a ban, as he'd have had no idea it happened until seeing the replays, but the precedent has been set that any contact with the eyes is a big no no
It's been a fair few years since "I didn't mean to" was a valid defence against "That shit is dangerous and needs to stop happening"

From the Bath site: "In his plea, he accepted the brief description in the citing complaint but did not accept that he committed an act of Foul Play."

Amazing that James Botham wasn't cited for his challenge on Green in the first half. The Fish one probably catches him in a worse way, but there was more force and intent in the Botham one (he was going for a big hit, Fish's was more of a late cheap shot).

Didn't realise that the games had been rescheduled now,

Apparently there are visa issues with the Saffas (I think they could only apply for new Schengen visas on Jan 1st(?) so it's a race against time for them to approved) so we're ******,

Sanderson also implied there's two players in our squad who haven't been double vaxxed - so hopefully they're named and shamed, cause they won't be able to play (going off his social media I'm guessing one is Jono Ross - who is out of contract this season so hopefully Axe keeps his word of binning off players who aren't vaccinated)

Amazing that James Botham wasn't cited for his challenge on Green in the first half. The Fish one probably catches him in a worse way, but there was more force and intent in the Botham one (he was going for a big hit, Fish's was more of a late cheap shot).
TBF i'd get cited for anything involving Green... his feet/step are so quick there's no way i'm not tackling him incorrectly haha.:p o_O

Latest posts