• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 2

How thick do you need to be to be told to stop 3 times, especially given how refs are marching players back 10 more now, and continue going?

Rory Kockott needs to be sent off. Second week in a row he's disrespected the officials

Castre 10 is so nonchalant and French. He looks like he really does not care at all :D

Urdapilleta is Argentinian.

Absolutely detest Kockott.

We were so crap last night..should have run up a score on them. Never looked like losing, but still an opportunity missed against a poor side.

We were so crap last night..should have run up a score on them. Never looked like losing, but still an opportunity missed against a poor side.
Poor and certainly room for improvement but remember it was alot of lads 1st or 2nd hame in weeks.
Have feeling these games turning in to glorofied friendlies though

Poor and certainly room for improvement but remember it was alot of lads 1st or 2nd hame in weeks.
Have feeling these games turning in to glorofied friendlies though
I feel the same. Games lacking intensity around the comp and it feels like these results won't matter with the amount of cancellations down the road.

Think Campbell and Healy went well which are positives. Murray was poor again after playing well last week. Beirne his usual self, he got shafted in a few calls. Think Hodnett did well too, he was asked to carry a lot and did pretty well. De Allende was v good, but I though Farrell had a few howlers trying things that just weren't on.

Not feeling it today for Tigers.
Placed a tenner on Connacht at 11/10 with +16 handicap before teams announced. Hoping to have my Disney + paid off for December from it.

Not that happy with Tigers team and Connacht are going all out.

Not feeling it today for Tigers.
Placed a tenner on Connacht at 11/10 with +16 handicap before teams announced. Hoping to have my Disney + paid off for December from it.

Not that happy with Tigers team and Connacht are going all out.
For me it definitely feels like Borthwick is using the group stage as a chance to rotate players. If Leicester get through to the knockouts that will probably change, but for now it seems like he's completely focused on the premiership and everything else is extra. If Leicester make the knockouts, that's just a bonus. I don't mind as it's giving younger players some good experience on top and will pay off in the long run.

Glasgow strangles Exeter behind a shroud of fog. We Are Warriors! :)

Last edited:
The real champions cup this year is Tigers vs Munster for the most fake humble ***le

Latest posts