• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 2

A Tigers side on a loss streak vs a Leinster side who hasn't won since last year, whose last European game they didn't even manage to score a single point

Pathetic

Putting Leinster in the final after an embarassing BP loss would be more of a farce than Sale making the knock outs last year with one losing bonus point. Also at this rate Leicester are unlikely to have any players by the time the final comes around.

A Tigers side on a loss streak vs a Leinster side who hasn't won since last year, whose last European game they didn't even manage to score a single point

Pathetic
Sale vs Munster in battle of best Irish academies :D

We don't listen to teams that have developed a generational losing trait since the mid-2000s. We're giants of Europe and ought to be treated as such.

Lit matchday atmosphere at the home of the Giants of Europe:
1641901715285.png

I'm still happy not playing Toulouse this weekend.

We only just survived Leicester, I'm not sure Toulouse will help us.

TBH I think it sums up Munster the fact that they compare themselves with a team like Sale
I just want to go on record as saying that I think that comparing Irish teams to English teams is like comparing apples and oranges, if oranges were objectively **** and generally way inferior to apples.

I just want to go on record as saying that I think that comparing Irish teams to English teams is like comparing apples and oranges, if oranges were objectively **** and generally way inferior to apples.
Don't put yourself down, you'll be as good as the English sides one day

Pool A is a participation snowflake league where there's a knockout spot for all of the precious little teams. I miss the days when rugby was a MEN'S game and you could call your teams dodgy names like the Exeter Chi-, wait never mind.

In all seriousness, I'm kinda worried all of the cancellations might incentivise Castres to actually try against us on Friday.

This tournament is a farce though. Bristol on 7 points having not played a game, while Cardiff who stuggled to field are on zip. Not a diss on Bristol, but the organisers have not been consistent.

Latest posts