• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - The Final

3, 6 or 12. My point is that only one team in the final receives criticism for being unfairly powerful (for example from a chairman of a Welsh URC side). And its not the side with the larger budget who are paying top dollar for a large number of foreign internationals.

3, 6 or 12. My point is that only one team in the final receives criticism for being unfairly powerful (for example from a chairman of a Welsh URC side). And its not the side with the larger budget who are paying top dollar for a large number of foreign internationals.

Pretty sure Leinster have the larger budget according to rumours

25 degrees and sunny in Marseilles tomorrow. The Irish shouldn't quite wilt in that heat. Particularly in cooling 40mph gusts, meaning Leinster don't get homesick. High balls to Rhule please (looking forward to seeing if he still has his outrageous pace).

Leinster by 17

One team receives more criticism mainly because imo their media and certain fans keeps harping on about how great they are.

It's the England affect but at club level.

Why do so many players love doing huge missed passes when a simply going through the hands would achieve more...

Latest posts