• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 5, Round 2

true, but not this time. My apologies to you my friend, but beer is a Germanic thing, Belgian German, they do it the best by far without question, and beer is BLOND ! PERIOD !
But I know celts love their brown stuff......which is fine on occasion, don't get me wrong...

Anybody ever tried black beer ? Like, actually *black* ? similar to brown but even more diluted and liquid, and bitter.

errrr I mean Montpellier, yayyyy.

Yes....I had black beer in Holland years and years ago!!! T'was OK but not as good as Guiness, decent bitter or even a drop of mild!!!

Good luck, Gaston, and am sorry I am going to miss this one, have to be somewhere at 15.00 and join, I expect, a diminished number at Aguillera, and it is not the main match on Sky which is VERY strange!! They prefer Leinster Castres which is very probably a non match....................

Good luck, Gaston, and am sorry I am going to miss this one, have to be somewhere at 15.00 and join, I expect, a diminished number at Aguillera, and it is not the main match on Sky which is VERY strange!! They prefer Leinster Castres which is very probably a non match....................

There's your answer

For **** sake Trimble.

Edit: Great try Trimble!!!!!!

Last edited:
oh goddamn it MP...

hey: anybody got a link that DOESN'T LAG like crazy ??

TRY MP !!....they BETTER get back in this game God damn it..

Gorgodze has terrible hands, he's lost the ball almost every carry i've seen this half.

Ulster are so smart and clinical here. Really impressive stuff, 19-8 to Ulster with 9 minutes to go.

edit: Jackson pretty much saved the game there, 1 on 1 scramble tacke on the line, ball went loose and penalty to Ulster up the pitch. 22-8.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, that was mental!
Montpellier in for a try....but oh wait, Ulster are now almost at their 22!
Great to watch for a neutral.

Well played lads.

I honestly didn't think you had that win in yez.

Lets not start making excuses already!!!!! We have a massive injury list but still have plenty of class players to do the business on Sat, and if we were, or will be, firing on all cylinders BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still sounds like, just in case excuses, but then i can understand having to come to TOP of the Table Montpellier, that is Top of the Table TOP 14 I can understand your concern. I was at training Tuesday and the boys look razor sharp. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, well this is awkward.

I thought it was common knowledge that mid table Rabo is far superior to the top of the French league?

Sources: Arms Park

Hands up the better side won, just got back after congratulating a lot of on the way to getting drunk Ulstermen but they derserved it we played into their hands and were sh**t to boot, better concentrate on the TOP 14.
WELL DONE ULSTER only one team in the game, could be a few sore heads around Montpellier tomorrow morning.

Latest posts