• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello from a newbie

ejo20

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Crusaders RU
Just joined up so thought I'd pop in and say hello...

I'm a Kiwi girl who is mad about rugby. Played on our high school 1st XV, but not since then... I'm a big Crusaders & Canterbury supporter, but also get behind the Melbourne Rebels (hey, the team is made up with as many NZers as Aussies!). Try to get to games as often as I can, which sadly isn't often, especially with the Super XV... nearest Super stadium is 3 hours away. I write for a couple of rugby websites, so like to think I know what I'm talking about... even if I am a girl & we're not supposed to know a thing about rugby :rolleyes:

anyway, hello! :)

Welcome to the forums!

I'm in the States, a woman (well...more like a broad :p ), and also a Crusaders fan...though I may have to rethink my loyalties after this Super season. ;) It's a nice place here - some great guys, too. Just watch out for Big Ewis...he tends to hijack threads...

;)

das

Welcome to the forum ejo.

Would love to know which/where you write for other rugby websites?

Mumbles

Just watch out for Big Ewis...he tends to hijack threads...

heyyyy, now you're just pushing for it to happen !!

*Hijacking sequence 1 in application - processing....processing....execute*:

So ejo20, welcome to the forum. Is your username basically "ego20" because you have a large, out of control ego and you're a raging feminist ? Honest question, I'm just an innocent, humble small turtle.

welcome to the forum. i can give you one huge tip.

watch out for big ewis he knows how to get into trouble. but btw just enjoy your time here

Latest posts