• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello

Haggis_09

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
New to the forum so just thought I'd say hi :). I've been a follower of rugby all my life and in particular a massive Scotland supporter. Try to go to as many games at Murrayfield as I can (have endured a few woeful ones...!!) and also try to follow Edinburgh as much as possible (TV coverage is terrible...). My second team is the Springboks, but aside from that I usually support the underdog and enjoy seeing "lesser" rugby nations compete. Haven't played for a few years but am hoping to get back into the game next season. I joined the forum as not many people around me appreciate rugby to the same extent as I do so hopefully will get some good rugby chat here!

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you're not like another guy who said he was Scottish but liked South Africa sure you won't be.

New to the forum so just thought I'd say hi :). I've been a follower of rugby all my life and in particular a massive Scotland supporter. Try to go to as many games at Murrayfield as I can (have endured a few woeful ones...!!) and also try to follow Edinburgh as much as possible (TV coverage is terrible...). My second team is the Springboks, but aside from that I usually support the underdog and enjoy seeing "lesser" rugby nations compete. Haven't played for a few years but am hoping to get back into the game next season. I joined the forum as not many people around me appreciate rugby to the same extent as I do so hopefully will get some good rugby chat here!

That's a little redundant ;)

Welcome to TRF! Hope you feel right at home on the forum

Hello
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk