• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help cmac and friends 2014

yCWUVK0.jpg

Is this a venting if your nerves Colm? Well I'll be staying in Dublin either way, but Galway would be fun. Hopefully UCD. I'd hate to end up in Trinity and find myself with my trousers round my ankles one day taking it up the arse from some lad wearing a scarf named Gulliver. In short, Feic's life.

Last edited:
That's funny OP because i am Irish and let me tell you, being Irish is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, Irish parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

If you hate everyone equally, than you can't be accused of something or the other.

To scale?

What courses you looking at?

Law and History, UCD
Civil Law, NUIG
Have trinity somewhere but 98% of the nations hipsters with a daddy who's a lawyer would have to have taken a liking to meth this year for that to happen.
I notice you're still speaking it....

#GodsavetheQueen

I was going to reply as Gaeilge but gave that up 12 weeks ago also, I still like French though...
Is this a venting if your nerves Colm? Well I'll be staying in Dublin either way, but Galway would be fun. Hopefully UCD. I'd hate to end up in Trinity and find myself with my trousers round my ankles one day taking it up the arse from some lad wearing a scarf named Gulliver. In short, Feic's life.

Pretty much yeah! As stated earlier Gulliver would have to have overdosed on meth for him to bum me and that's some sort of paradox.

Edit: Tigs Man, are you Geordan Murphy?

Eh, it was Thaddeus actually.