• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help cmac and friends 2014

I.....wasn't joking. But thank you. Lawyers and politicians and journalists, and Kim Jung Ill. They're all fine, blistering products of Machiavelism and their job consists in creating something out of nothing and destroying the truth for their own personal interest. Except Kim Jung Ill, he's going to Hell because he never accepted the role of Fat Buu in the Dragon Ball Z movie. Unacceptable, and unforgivable.

You can add real estate agents and principal construction contractors to that list as well as second hand car salesmen and pawn shop owners.

Last edited:
I.....wasn't joking. But thank you. Lawyers and politicians and journalists, and Kim Jung Ill. They're all fine, blistering products of Machiavelism and their job consists in creating something out of nothing and destroying the truth for their own personal interest. Except Kim Jung Ill, he's going to Hell because he never accepted the role of Fat Buu in the Dragon Ball Z movie. Unacceptable, and unforgivable.

you know that lawyers or should I say attorneys doesn't just do court work right?

When I'm done with my studies, I won't do litigation (court work) at all, I'm going to focus into contracts, transferring of properties and settings up wills.

you know that lawyers or should I say attorneys doesn't just do court work right?

When I'm done with my studies, I won't do litigation (court work) at all, I'm going to focus into contracts, transferring of properties and settings up wills.

I certainly hope he would but that would go against his enlightened, hipster's view of the world that is totally unrealistic.

Cheers Feic, time to get ******!!

So Woodward and Bernstein will go to hell to join the company of Mandela, Wilberforce and Gandhi? Good one.

Muh ****a.

Fair play lads, all good stuff.
Cheers bud, is there a nice social rugby team for me to play for there? I really want to take my prestigous social rugby career to the next level.

Mammy's got me 8 tins anyway. Should be mouldy, and probably awful.

Cheers bud, is there a nice social rugby team for me to play for there? I really want to take my prestigous social rugby career to the next level.

Mammy's got me 8 tins anyway. Should be mouldy, and probably awful.

Yeah, the thirds are where it's at. Strongly considering playing next year.

Yeah, the thirds are where it's at. Strongly considering playing next year.
It's probably what I'll do. That or Under 20's at my club. What's the general weight/size range?
I'm very worried for Monday though. One course I want is 5 above what I have and one is 5 below.

It's probably what I'll do. That or Under 20's at my club. What's the general weight/size range?
I'm very worried for Monday though. One course I want is 5 above what I have and one is 5 below.

Last year was a big points hike across the board, but it shouldn't change too much this year.

Thirds rugby can be a mixed bag. You can get a lot of big lads who are ****, good lads who don't care enough to play any more and bad players (me.) Size shouldn't be too much of an issue though. There's an under 20's team too.

sounds good man.

So Woodward and Bernstein will go to hell to join the company of Mandela, Wilberforce and Gandhi? Good one.

You guys understand........you guys understand I'm not really actually serio....eh, wt heck...yes, Mandela, Wilberforce and, oh hohoho ESPECIALLY Gandhi are all going to Hell. Especially that Gandhi guy, what a LAWYER that guy was. Just, ...grinds my gears.

soooooo, Rugby season is very near...

There is no hell. There's only rugby.

das

yeah there is. "War is Hell", remember ? Middle East is Hell. Or, to be really really French and pompous I quote Sartre: "Hell is others". We're in it right now.

yeah there is. "War is Hell", remember ? Middle East is Hell. Or, to be really really French and pompous I quote Sartre: "Hell is others". We're in it right now.

Come to think of it, I was in France once. That was a bit like hell...especially the part where the French tour guide sat us all down and gave us the 'Ugly American' lecture. (It was a school trip...and, truth be told, it was a bit like travelling with a bunch'a little pain in the arse Satans. Teenagers, out of the country for the first time, thinking they owned everything. I was never so embarrassed about being an American as I was on that trip.)

das

well we all suck, das. It's just some are more equal than others....oh no wait, totally mixed up two different quotes...

So..... Apparently someone invited me to invite them on their behalf to my debs/prom/whatevayoupricksindaukcallit. Anyway, considering I have to live in the same room as a lad who puts toothpaste on his penis for 9 months that's fine with me, I have more important **** to deal with!

Of course we were joking.

To seriously speak of people going to heaven or hell is something I don't think anyone can really assume to do. Because, you can be Allistair Crowley and still go to heaven if you accept Jesus or you can be Mother Therresa and go to hell if you put your faith in your good works alone as the belief is that good works =/= salvation but only by the grace of God can you find salvation. You can speculate of course and it is more likely that the person who followed truth and love his/her life knows God but you just can't assume to know what happens between another and God.

Based on my posting you might not realise this but I'm actually a genius & despite getting my worst case scenario points I still was well within the top 1%

Latest posts