• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help cmac and friends 2014

Englishmen drink dark rum bought from Lidl - it's cheaper.
Mix it with own brand lemonade (about 17p for 2l) and you've got yourself a good time and change from a tenner.

NO self-respecting Scotsman would drink such swill! Now an Englishman, on the other hand...

;)

das

They mainline Buckfast and Tennants Superbrew. Most of them would reject Tesco Everyday Value as too expensive.

Context: Today is leaving cert results day. They're the exams all Irish boys and girls have to sit when they're around 18 and how well they do determines what courses they can do in college. It's a really ****ty experience.

Also, @Heineken. No degree? Uneducated peasant :p

About as well as expected for someone who spent a ****load of the year on here.

Never fully got the hate for lawyers or barristers as they are here. Here you don't really have a choice who you represent and provide an important function in making sure justice is served. As noble a profession as any.

Never fully got the hate for lawyers or barristers as they are here. Here you don't really have a choice who you represent and provide an important function in making sure justice is served. As noble a profession as any.

Its because they charge stupid fees.

My grandparents needed some documents co signed by one in realtion to a family death a few years ago. 5 documents, 5 signatures. He charged £390 for the privilidge

Good one!

I.....wasn't joking. But thank you. Lawyers and politicians and journalists, and Kim Jung Ill. They're all fine, blistering products of Machiavelism and their job consists in creating something out of nothing and destroying the truth for their own personal interest. Except Kim Jung Ill, he's going to Hell because he never accepted the role of Fat Buu in the Dragon Ball Z movie. Unacceptable, and unforgivable.

Its because they charge stupid fees.

My grandparents needed some documents co signed by one in realtion to a family death a few years ago. 5 documents, 5 signatures. He charged £390 for the privilidge

Unfortunately what business doesn't at the moment?

Latest posts