• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help on using different rosters for World League

H

hr15

Hi,

I'm sure many others alongside myself get annoyed by the fact that when you change stats/faces etc. in Woosah's editor it doesn't apply these changes for World League.

Another thing is both Sackey and Vainikolo have their created faces in World League, but white skin? (This could just be mine, dunno about other people). Is there a way to solve this?

Could someone post a tutorial on how to change the world league roster so that you can utilise players once you've altered their stats/appearance etc.? I hate having to play with some of the crappy generic faces :(

Thanks.

My Rugby 08 roster changes usually apply to Rugby 08 World League, only problem is players then cost insane amounts of points like my Clinton Schifcoskie costing about 800k points

when you make changes in the editor do you just save and quit? that's what i do.

no you must to do set default with the editor after save it for to have the roster .rdf for play the world league

An error message comes up when I click set default, saying 'The process cannot access the file 'C\Program Files\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf' because it is being used by another process.' Any ideas what I need to do about this to get it working?

Nope. I got Ross to help me out but there's no luck, can't seem to work out what the problem is.

Latest posts