• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Highest and lowest scores

J

Jester

Just wonder what everyones highest and lowest scores on the game are and what difficulty you all play on. I always play on medium and my highest score was england (me) 45 - italy 0 but my lowest was Newcastle (me) 6 - Edinbourgh 3. but that was a really muddy pitch etc and it was only drop goals scored.
BTW i play ten min halves

I don't think games are high-scoring enough. On hard, very rarely do the two teams get over 10 points.

On hard mode 53 nil with lions vs reds, if I be a good team I can beat anyone, beat aussi 28-7 in WC semis to face england in the final, and I won 21-3. Playing ten nations with wales for a challenge, beat the allblacks 33 nil!! what the?!! they never even put up a fight!! Its a shame that hard difficulty was only a challenge for a short time. It was good while it lasted. I still regularly get beat in world leauge mode, am in my second season and still in 3rd division. I imagine this will only last until I have a big name lineup, but.... im only alowed 2 players a year, one forward and one back, and im only alowed to snag players from my current division, this should add to the lifespan a bit!

Highest scoring game was on 5 mins each way, Chiefs v Hurricanes, with Loki Crichton bagging the winning try, to make it 34-27! But usually on 10 minutes the games are pretty low scoring. I'm still playing it on normal though.

Well, I usually play Normal, but I decided to play a match on Easy, just for fun. I picked England v Ireland, and off we went. 84-0 at the end. It was incredibly easy! My lowest scoring was 13-3 on Normal;World League match when I just started out.

Highest score was 45-3 Aus A over NZ Maori, lowest 7-6 after scoring last second try in world league.

lowest 3-3 in world league hard mode - very good very tuff match

highest 63-0 in world league on normal

all 5 min halves

My lowest score was a defeat in the world league on normal difficulty against Ulster 3-0.

Highest score was NZ 101 - Japan 3, playing 10 minute halves on normal difficulty. Lowest score was my first World League match, played on the same settings, Northampton (Me) 10 - Perpignan 6.

I was New Zealand gainst some **** English team on easy difficulty and one by over 200 points but the match was on easy

Highest score against me was Australia 45 - 0 NZ Maori (me) on hard, 10 minute difficulties.

I was just playing that to gauge the difficulty level, and played the same game on medium and won 17-15.

My world league is on medium, and I havn't spent much time of late playing against the AI tho.

I'll give you my highest and lowest scores on HARD.

Highest is: 157-0 (As New Zealand vs USA) - 20 Min Halves (Lots 'a tries, Howlett scored 6, and Mehrtens got 20 conversions. Justin Marshall scored the second most amount of tries, with 4).

Lowest is: 10-9 (As New Zealand vs England) - 10 Min Halves (Twas a good game, England started with a drop goal from Wilkinson, then we each exchanged a penelty goal, then half time. Following half time, Richie McCaw crashed over for a try, which was converted, and throughout the rest of the game Wilko took 3 more penelty shots at goal, getting only 1 of them - thus, NZ 10, ENG 9. Great stuff)

Jamie Gough

Latest posts