• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Horrible

Worst kit ever has to be the pink Paris one :D [/b]

Nope. Think again mon ami. French scientists were able to refine their techniques and replace the pink with biege!

189441_2.jpg

Waterloo's tie-dye effort always deserves an honourable mention too :

waterloo-h.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>

Worst kit ever has to be the pink Paris one :D [/b]

Nope. Think again mon ami. French scientists were able to refine their techniques and replace the pink with biege!

189441_2.jpg

Waterloo's tie-dye effort always deserves an honourable mention too :

waterloo-h.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Sweet Jesus that kit is vile :eek:

I am slowly getting used to it. It is more of a fashion top, almost like a t-shirt.

I used to have a Northampton top like the one in the photo. Tim Rodber FTW!

Waterloo's kit designer clearly has just found out how to use the gradient tool in photoshop.

I used to have a Northampton top like the one in the photo. Tim Rodber FTW!

Waterloo's kit designer clearly has just found out how to use the gradient tool in photoshop. [/b]

Ha ha, you are probably right about the 'loo kit. It actually seems to become beige the very first time a player goes to ground in it. Like the Stade kit without the flowers.

Jesus christ i nearly puked when seeing that Paris shirt! nothing manlier than a biege paris shirt with pink flowers. make it skintight grow a dodgy mustache and go to the discotheque. Bicycle clip time lads :p

The bloke wearing it dosent make you want to buy it either! Stick a fit bird in it and everyone will buy it :bana:

Latest posts