• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hot Fuzz

A

American Springbok

Hot Fuzz is fuxking awesome possum.

Discuss said awesomeness below.

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead by b'squillions of points.

Although Spaced pwns both.

I blame Nick Frost, he's a bit rubbish.

Can someone explain the appeal of Shaun of the Dead to me?

I've tried watching it a number of times and it just bores the crap out of me. Most of it just isn't funny.

Different people have different senses off humor I guess. I enjoyed the film not just for its comedy aswell.

well it has the most random ending other wise pretty allright movie, it was different but okay i quiet enjoyed it

had an ok story line.. then he rode into town on a horse.. with all the guns he could find.. and the priest with 2 hidden guns.

had an ok story line.. then he rode into town on a horse.. with all the guns he could find.. and the priest with 2 hidden guns.
[/b]
And? If I had a horse and shitloads of guns I would do the same, Clint Eastwood did alright didn't he?

Hot Fuzz was a fricking awesome film, however the beginning was utterly ****, it became funnier and funnier however there were some surprisingly gruesome parts like when the triangular boulder thing falls of the church into that guys head

I blame Nick Frost, he's a bit rubbish.
[/b]

what's the matter Danny...never taken a shortcut?

great film if you want to turn your mind off and relax (and I'm not just quoting another scene here!) - clear the mind, switch off and be amused by them all hamming it up...some amusing cameos roles as well

Latest posts