• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to get into pro rugby?

Meh I had a feeling that was coming, he is an overly aggressive player who throws his weight around like nobodies business, the late hits he puts in after kicks every time he plays are all deserving of yellow or red cards. He's not as bad as D Armitage at least he tries to injure people 'almost' legally, but still in my opinion goes out trying to injure other players which is just pathetic.

I don't think Lawes goes out of his way to hurt people and injure them on purpose. He plays a hard game of rugby. It would seem Mallinder is happy with his game, and he seems a decent enough guy off the field. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/15622572.stm

Meh I had a feeling that was coming, he is an overly aggressive player who throws his weight around like nobodies business, the late hits he puts in after kicks every time he plays are all deserving of yellow or red cards. He's not as bad as D Armitage at least he tries to injure people 'almost' legally, but still in my opinion goes out trying to injure other players which is just pathetic.

Could talk of Paul O'Connell like that. I guess it's in the eye of the beholder...

Could talk of Paul O'Connell like that. I guess it's in the eye of the beholder...

Indeed. Lawes plays like any good flanker should, putting a late hit in now and then just to scare the opponent. To just make him think that second longer.
He isn't out there to hurt people, he's out there to win.

Whats next?! People tackle to try and hurt someone? Well hell yeh, not to be brutal but we all feel good when we nail someone in a tackle and they stay down that bit longer, grasping for breath ;).

Can't edit somehow, I am in no way saying im alright with high tackles, late tackles etc. All the cards he got were deserved.

And for god sake I'm no talking to you, your just stirring every thing up so bugger off

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

The pro scouts might have difficulty in watching you play after you've disappeared up your own arse.

Latest posts