• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

how to give a player a big boot

well done i can see you did a lot of research to this. :bravo:

lets just hope this helps give players attributes like these

Surely...if you can find the line of code or file which has for instance Wilkinsons big boot, then you must be able to duplicate it? just adding it to another player. I know this seems pretty dumb lol but ive been working with coding and editing for a few years and i'm not the best but i think its possible
probably just need the right knowhow :)

It's that easy, it's just finding this data and knowing how to add it in an editor. If we haven't found it, we can't add a data field to assign it. If this was the case, then you can add any of the skills.. as long as you know the codeline.

I thought i had found some pattern, but it's not editable right now.

I have been swapping some kicking.viv files and some players like Elton Flatley and Michalak have an Original place kicking, but in the game they use a generic one,I don't know why.
There are a generic 1,2 & 3 kickings but the game uses the same generic place kicking for all the non-original kickers.

And I don't know why there are some kicking of retired players like Louie Koen, Gonzalo Quesada and a guy called Conrad (??), maybe they were going to do a good RWC mode ,with the correct players of every RWC, but they got short of time and let it like it is now, a poor challenge mod with the modern players for every RWC.

hope noone minds me bring such an old thread back but just wanted to know if anyone has gotten anywhere with this?
cheers

Latest posts