• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to view the Lions Tour 2017 in North America?

rbrownprop

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Anyone have information about sources for televised or streamed video in North America for the Lions Tour 2017 in NZ?

Sanzaar current contract is with espn so I assume it would be streamed on WatchESPN and not be on tv.

That being said there is a chance it will be on the rugby channel or just won't be available live (like the men's six nations this year)

Sanzaar?

Sanzaar current contract is with espn so I assume it would be streamed on WatchESPN and not be on tv.

That being said there is a chance it will be on the rugby channel or just won't be available live (like the men's six nations this year)

Why would Sanzaar's contract with ESPN have anything to do with viewing rights? If you are right and it is streamed on WatchESPN, I'm set. The 2017 6N is available in the US and I think Canada currently on Premium Sports.

Why would Sanzaar's contract with ESPN have anything to do with viewing rights? If you are right and it is streamed on WatchESPN, I'm set. The 2017 6N is available in the US and I think Canada currently on Premium Sports.

British and Irish lions contract for the the tours is with sanzaar and they are hosting the tour.

Where are six nations available live in the United States?

Premium Sports

I bought the season ticket for all matches live and delayed at http://www.premiumsports.tv/rbs6nations/

They are partnered with Eversport and I sometimes have to access the matches at a portal on their website. They provide commercial streams for bars and such as well as residential.

I know they are delayed some places and I had a friend who watched them at a bar last weekend, wondered where the bar found them.

Thanks

Latest posts