• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hudds coach nathan brown denies link to cronulla

redunderthebed

Academy Player
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_league/super_league/huddersfield/8650710.stm

Giants' Brown denies Aussie move
Huddersfield coach Nathan Brown has denied rumours that he is set to return to Australia at the end of the season.
Reports have linked him with a move to NRL side Cronulla Sharks.
But Brown told BBC Radio Leeds: "I haven't spoken to anyone and if I had I'd happily tell you - there's no point hiding the truth.
"At this stage I'd say I'm going to be at the Giants and that's the way I'll keep working and recruiting towards doing the best for the Giants."
Brown guided the Giants to third place in 2009, in his first season in Super League, as well as leading his team to the Challenge Cup final. And Huddersfield are again going well this time round in fourth, just four points off top spot.
But while Brown, who coached St George Illawara in his native Australia, has reaffirmed his commitment to Huddersfield, he did not completely close the door on a move back home.
"If something comes up in Australia," he added, "then I'm obviously going to look at it because that's the country where I live and where all the family are.
"Whilst we're here we enjoy our time here, that's for sure, enjoy the people and the football.
"And I'd like to think that from a coaching point view that we put plenty of time into the Giants as well.
"I'll coach them the best I can and whatever happens, happens I suppose."

I'm sure that will go down well amongst dragons fans. :p

He'd be off if the right job offer came. He has done a very good job with them to be fair.

Latest posts