• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have.........

G

getofmeland

<div align="center">Been Offered a New Job!!!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
</div><div align="center"> </div>

desktop4_.jpg

Very Nice, High Five!

Any details?

£8K more than I am on now...

Working for a Local Council...

with a good pension scheme and also very good progression paths and training program...

Congrats Charlie!!
Looks like we don't need to Donate anymore now that Charlie is gonna be loaded :p

well actually it is a Los and Chiro partnership... so you best donate before the army of truth gets you...

well actually it is a Los and Chiro partnership... so you best donate before the army of truth gets you...
[/b]
Adding Chiro to the equation totally blew your cover my friend...

^^^ Congratulations!

I have accidentally spilt tabasco sauce in my eye while making dinner , by far the worst kitchen injury I've ever had! Washed it out with milk but it's still burning. mommy :cryy: :injured:

Don't work as hard or as well as you can on your first day. That way it'll appear that you're improving.

I have accidentally spilt tabasco sauce in my eye while making dinner , by far the worst kitchen injury I've ever had! Washed it out with milk but it's still burning. mommy :cryy: :injured:
[/b]
How the f*** did you manage that?! Licking the chicken's arse while shaking the bottle over its breasts?

Congrats on the job offer, GOML. It's a vvv good time to secure a gubmint job - in a few years you'll be able to buy a great repossessed house off some private sector bankrupt.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
How the f*** did you manage that?! Licking the chicken's arse while shaking the bottle over its breasts?

[/b][/quote]

^^^ LOL

Well....., my perfect wife has this one, tiny flaw you see. She can't seem to replace caps. I went to shake the bottle and wham, cap's off, sauce in eye....ouch.This has happened before with things ranging from tomato ketchup to drinkable yogurt. I think the chemical reaction has given me superhero abilties, I can see through walls anbd clothes, shoot laser beams from it - Make way for Tabasco eye man!

Seriously though, this thing with my practically perfect wife, anyone got any advice on how to train the female species on the finer art of putting caps onto bottles properly?

Latest posts