• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I need a team

Support the Cataland Dragons, because no matter how much they lose they won't be relegated :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 22 2008, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
St Helens has less people than Wigan but the same mentlaity as you mentioned. Believe you and me, St Helens is a hole, but Wigan is almost exactly the same.[/b]

Isn't warrington and Hull worse.....if so we can take pride in that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Nov 21 2008, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why the American flag?

I've got no idea to support but liking Hull, St. Helens or Wigan.[/b]

I moved to the US to live earlier this year - But my family have been born and bred Sydney people for over 200 years. It is the reason I joined this forum so I could talk to people about sports that REALLY matter lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Nov 22 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Support the Cataland Dragons, because no matter how much they lose they won't be relegated :D[/b]

Nobody gets relegated from now on - it's franchised.

Alright then. I'm proud to announce that I've picked a team to support in the Engage Super League. Or as RUTB would say, that team chose me.

The team I'll support is...

The Wigan Warriors

Proud to be a Wigan supporter, great club with great tradition. Great Australians have played at the club in Brett Dallas, Matthew Johns, Brett Kenny, Adrian Lam, Gene Miles and Steve Renouf.

Carn the Warriors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Nov 23 2008, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Proud to support a great club like Wigan.

How did Timmy Smith play last season red?[/b]

Me too. B)

From what i saw not bad......he will be quality for wigan no doubt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 23 2008, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Matthew Johns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]

You obviously have not seen a lot of Australian rugby league have you. Although never as good as his brother. Mathew had a very disinguished career with both Newcastle and Cronulla.

He represented NSW in 4 state of origin games and played for his country 9 times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 26 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 23 2008, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Matthew Johns.

You obviously have not seen a lot of Australian rugby league have you. Although never as good as his brother. Mathew had a very disinguished career with both Newcastle and Cronulla.

He represented NSW in 4 state of origin games and played for his country 9 times.
[/b][/quote]

No St.Helens is right, Matty Johns was pretty ordinary. Has always been overshadowed by the great Reg Reagan throughout his career ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Nov 26 2008, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 26 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 23 2008, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Matthew Johns.

[/b][/quote]

No St.Helens is right, Matty Johns was pretty ordinary. Has always been overshadowed by the great Reg Reagan throughout his career ;)
[/b][/quote]

Ya think so? I saw him play outside Rampaging Roy Slaven back in the days when they played for the Lithgow Shamrocks. If he had spent a little more time on loosing the gut and not bringing back the biff he might have amounted to something

Matty Johns is another player who we were told by the Australians that he "would win Super League single handedly" and was a financial disaster for Wigan. I know two Wigan fans who rank him as one of their worst players of all time.

Latest posts