• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IGN.com review 8/10!!!

C

chicago23

Not much of a player myself, fellas (one bad knee + one bad back = spectator), but I have become a serious rugby fan over the past couple years watching a good friend play on a club team up here in Minnesota (where it's hard to find matches on even the best cable TV!).

The more I have read on this forum about this game, the more excited I have gotten!! I have learned a fair amount watching my friend's team play, and this game seems to offer a great balance for noobs like myself and far more experienced, accomplished players included among yourselves. Exposure to some of the teams and players from around the world can only my admiration (love?) for this game continue to grow.

This review seems to be well-written, and far more informed than some of the other magazine reviews I have read thusfar. This link should take you to the review (cut and paste it into your browser if it doesn't work):

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/594/594114p1.html

Ships tomorrow in the United States! I'll be learning and playing on Wednesday! Excellent. Hope the game is as good as you all hope it will be.

[The commentary] uses some exact phrases from Rugby 2004. *looks for spew icon*

Thanks for the link chicago23, and welcome to the forum.

Latest posts