• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ignore Feature

A

An Tarbh

Any thoughts given to the possibility of such a feature under the new regime, could certainly come in handy when 1 or 2 members are online.

The trouble with those is when an ignored person is having a debate; than the whole forum becomes gobbldigook.

I wonder who you could be on about An Tarbh
<

It is something that we can very definitely consider. What do people think of the idea of putting club badges next to their name on the bottom of the screen?

there's always the option of revealing individual posts for the purposes of such things.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Nov 9 2005, 03:00 AM
The trouble with those is when an ignored person is having a debate; than the whole forum becomes gobbldigook.
Whereas everything you write is gobbldigook!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 8 2005, 04:01 PM
<

It is something that we can very definitely consider. What do people think of the idea of putting club badges next to their name on the bottom of the screen?
Not necessarily, that twat can be quite funny when he wants to be, just a shame it isn't most of the time.

No there's others who will remain nameless as I'm feeling quite cowardly at the moment.

Behave yourself. Of course it's you.

What exactly do we mean by an 'Ignore Feature'?

If you click "ignore" posts made by the person you wish to ignore aren't shown hence you don't have to read drivel.

i really really hope its not me as i really thoguht me and an tarbh got on.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 9 2005, 04:08 AM
If you click "ignore" posts made by the person you wish to ignore aren't shown hence you don't have to read drivel.
I want to be careful not to overstate my response here, but Please, Lord, A Thousand Times.... YES!!

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 8 2005, 04:08 PM
i really really hope its not me as i really thoguht me and an tarbh got on.
Stop being paranoid.

How about a respect metre

You have a bar on the side of your name, and the more respect from the members, the better.

Each member gets 5 votes towards another members and they can choose to take and give to whomever they want, whenever they want?

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 9 2005, 03:01 AM
<

club badges
<
why don't you just give em yellow stars and be done with it. bloody nazis
<

<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Nov 8 2005, 09:45 PM
How about a respect metre

You have a bar on the side of your name, and the more respect from the members, the better.

Each member gets 5 votes towards another members and they can choose to take and give to whomever they want, whenever they want?
Will get abused in seconds. People will just muck up the system for those they don't like, no matter what the quality of posts.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 9 2005, 03:01 AM
<

The club badge idea is a good one.

Latest posts