• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm an idiot

K

kaftka

I just bought a new car... So I decided to sell my old one.

A 1980 Honda Civic. You may remember talking about that thing at some points, you may not... But simply put, that car is the greatest vehicle in the world.

I hadn't driven it in about 3 or 4 months... It hasnt had a warrent or rego for that long either, so I decided to sell it for 200 bucks, with half a tank of gas (worth mentioning that considering how expensive fuel is) so it was a pretty good bargain. The battery was dead flat for about the 5th time, so I charged it, stuck it in the car, and i worked like a charm. I drove it for about 10 minutes reminiscing...

Anyway, the guy came and picked it up about an hour ago. Hes going to pick the parts car up tomorrow.... I miss it already.

My new car is alright. It's another JapCrap... Nissan Primera... But it doesn't have anywhere near as much spunk as my last one.

Just to give you an idea of what I'm like... I have brown, medium-long hair

my shoes are Vans skatershoes.... BROWN Vans skatershoes so they're not wanky...

I often wear baggyish jeans. At the moment I'm wearing some sexy faded almost pinstriped-denim jeans... Mmmm...

My top is usually reserved for grey plain T-shirts, or T-shirts with very little on them. Otherwise I'm wearing a rugby Jersey, or a plain button up shirt. On cold days I will wear a polarfleece... On colder days I will wear thermals.

So, obviously with the amount of style a guy like me has, it's an incredible step down to go from this:

honda.jpg

To This:

775057_2.jpg

Ouch...

I really miss my car. It was a classic. Perhaps not a collectable, but to think of all the great times I've had in the car, it really was a champ. The drunken nights I've slept in there, the girls I've picked up in it, the miles of driven, the junk food I'ved littered.... It's hard to let go.

Thankfully I know the guy I sold my baby to... Unfortunately, he eats cars for breakfast. He's going to kill a car that goes perfectly well. No rust despite its age... And I just sold it away without a care in the world... I feel like a monster. This was my baby. It's not like it was a hooker at my brothel... This car was a real being with feelings...

Ah well. I'm losing a best mate, but I will get over it. I can't see it happening, but I'm sure I will.

Awww [hugs monitor]

You will have more fun riding your new baby I'm sure.

you know kaftka, if you sell me your soul or your self in slave labour i will think about giving you a new car..

what about a 1989 Subaru Justy?

some people call it "The Sex Wagon".

i will post a pic when i get home and im sure you will all be creaming your pants when you see it :p

You guys just don't understand... My car was a f***ing metallic bronze 3 door hatch with 12 inch wheels, f***ing wanky things on the bonnet... It was oozing with style... You don't understand how cool I looked when I was cruising downtown in the summer wearing my pair of aviators (or sometimes some rimless square shades)... You just can't do that in a blue Nissan Primera...

I mean, Primeras are good cars, they are... But man, nothing can ever replace that empty feeling in my heart. Not even DC13...

Originally posted by kaftka@Aug 3 2006, 05:28 AM
You guys just don't understand... My car was a f***ing metallic bronze 3 door hatch with 12 inch wheels, f***ing wanky things on the bonnet... It was oozing with style... You don't understand how cool I looked when I was cruising downtown in the summer wearing my pair of aviators (or sometimes some rimless square shades)... You just can't do that in a blue Nissan Primera...

I mean, Primeras are good cars, they are... But man, nothing can ever replace that empty feeling in my heart. Not even DC13...
I have a blue Nissan Primera, I drive in town with my sunny's on and the sun roof open.....my little girl on the backseat in her baby seat, and I'm still oozing with style man, there's hope Kaftka, soon you will love your primera lots., but nothing can ever take away the hurt that goes with the loss of a honda, ask anyone who's ever owned one.

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Aug 3 2006, 04:24 PM
what about a 1989 Subaru Justy?

some people call it "The Sex Wagon".

i will post a pic when i get home and im sure you will all be creaming your pants when you see it :p
my sister used to have a subaru justy. she now has a dihatsu sirion, looks funny

i had a crappy ford sierra, now i own a nissan sentra, which i like. its ok runs well just needs a service

Originally posted by Goth Power@Aug 3 2006, 09:48 PM
You wouldn't be complaining if you had a Lambhorghini would you ;)
Of course I would! You don't understand.

I miss the way the one sidemirror would fold in whenever you hit 45km/h... I miss the rattle in the dashboard... I miss the way it sounded like a blocked vaccuum cleaner when it hit high revs...

*sigh*

My new car is fine. It gets me from A to B... And a lot quicker too... But nothing can replace the cool factor my shitty little Civic had.

Latest posts