• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IM BACK

A

ALLBLACKS

Hey people just thought I would post a topic since I havnt been on for ages, Chiro is a Mod Now :bravo:

Well I will probably be posting alot more than I have been, and for all the new members THE LEGEND IS BACK and BLACKER THAN EVER!!!!

Hey mate...so Good to see ya:)

......really missed Jessica Alba...

Look around and check out what has been happening since you been gone...

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Jul 31 2006, 03:53 AM
Hey people just thought I would post a topic since I havnt been on for ages, Chiro is a Mod Now :bravo:

Well I will probably be posting alot more than I have been, and for all the new members THE LEGEND IS BACK and BLACKER THAN EVER!!!!
Correction.

Chiro was a Mod.

wub19pykg8.gif

Well thank you those who missed me and thank you to the guy who didnt catch the sarcasm LOL.

Yup Gay Guy NZ was something else , But i'll talk to you later about that, probably PM you or I will I should say, But yea...It was a great experience im definately a better Rugby player im just heading back to Canada to play a season there since the season is closing up. No doubt ill be back, I just have a few options to consider which ill need your advice on LOL.

Anyway great o see some old recognizable faces... WHERES CHIRO BEEN ???

I MISS HIM.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Aug 1 2006, 01:38 PM
Well thank you those who missed me and thank you to the guy who didnt catch the sarcasm LOL.

Yup Gay Guy NZ was something else , But i'll talk to you later about that, probably PM you or I will I should say, But yea...It was a great experience im definately a better Rugby player im just heading back to Canada to play a season there since the season is closing up. No doubt ill be back, I just have a few options to consider which ill need your advice on LOL.

Anyway great o see some old recognizable faces... WHERES CHIRO BEEN ???

I MISS HIM.
Hes here.....has a few things happening with him so not here as often as he used to be......he changes from a member to a mod as often as the AB selection. :lol:

gg only missed you cause he loved your sig so much

now you dont have that sig anymore he doesnt care as much

Originally posted by woosaah@Aug 1 2006, 03:18 PM
gg only missed you cause he loved your sig so much

now you dont have that sig anymore he doesnt care as much
True...that sig was my fave!!!!

If only I had it myself :rolleyes:

Latest posts