• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm back!

G

Goth Power

Hello all, you guys probably haven't noticed my lack of posting lately.

Well this is due to myself moving in with the fiancee in november because we where expecting a little baby, as some of you know. Well, after a huge argument with her father, we decided to move into my parents house as it was best for the little one,

I thought I'd let you guys know we had an amazing baby boy called Corey at 4:45am Wednesday the 12th December. I will post a pic soon just getting sorted after moving back home today (boxing day).

Talk to you guys soon.

Merry Christmas! And congratulations on your little baby :D You won't be sleeping very well for awhile

Congratulations mate, and its great to hear you chose what you thought was the best thing for your boy...well on your way to being a model father!

Good luck with everything and good to have you back.

Here he is:

PICT0019.jpg

The 3 of us:
The3ofus.jpg

Looks like the kids already been sick on both of your jerseys!

Congratulations mate!

Congratulations!!

Your fiancee looks really great, you wouldn't say she just delivered a baby.

He looks adorable! How tall was he, and how much did he weigh at birth? Was he early, late, ... I once heard that first ones tend to be a bit late.

I never finished those socks I promised :( I managed to do half a heel :p

He was a day early, weighed 6lbs 2oz, and when the care worker came today she was very impressed as he has put on a whole pound in 2 weeks.

He was 49cm, and yeah she looks fab, I bought her a shirt for christmas which was a size8/10 and she got into it just fine.

It was just the slow labour that lasted just over a week before the birth which was the *******.

Did you just say she was in labour for a week?

I so hope I got that wrong :s

Maybe all those clichés about pregnancy are all just wrong, like first ones being late, pointed belly being boy, round belly beign girl (or was it the other way around?)

It's good that he's growing so fast :p
Take as much pictures as you possibly can, you'll regret it if you don't :)

Congrat's on the baby! That's awesome, I wish you three the best! It seems your starting off the New Year with a Bang!

Congrats Ben, I wish your family all the best in the future.

Hope you have had a Great Christmas and Have an Even Better New Year...

Look after them and savour every moment.

Ha ha - some say you're not a man until you've put the father in law in his place. Now all you've got to do is put up with the mother in law for the rest of your life.
Good looking kid - best of luck.
Looks like the kids already been sick on both of your jerseys![/b]
:D

Did you just say she was in labour for a week?

I so hope I got that wrong :s

Maybe all those clichés about pregnancy are all just wrong, like first ones being late, pointed belly being boy, round belly beign girl (or was it the other way around?)
[/b]

Nah, she was in SLOW labour...meaning it was taking a while to get going basically. She was getting contractions all week before but not all the time thank god :p

We thought it was going to be early, the midwife said it was going to be 2 weeks early but at some point he was in distress hands first, but he ended up ok, we went up to the labour ward tuesday afternoon and she was checked out, said everything was fine could be a few days yet...and there we where being rushed in at 11:30 at night, and he was with us by 4:45am.

:D

Latest posts