• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Im doing a rugby championship XV

here freddie i think the kit sould be the top green and yellow stripes with light blue adidas lines black shorts and the socks with black and light blue stripes just wanted to know what that would look like

I have made 4 kits already. I think The dark blue one is probably the best option based on what people on Facebook have said. But i will try out your idea Scotty too:)

PS I the squad i put up will probably be the team ! With a few adjustments

I have made 4 kits already. I think The dark blue one is probably the best option based on what people on Facebook have said. But i will try out your idea Scotty too:)

PS I the squad i put up will probably be the team ! With a few adjustments

And my idea??

This:

130720034427202865.jpg

(Sorry for my Paint :D)

Shirt:

Green Stripes = Boks
White Stripes = Pumas

Short:

Black = All Blacks

Socks:

Yellow = Wallabies

Ok I have made 4 different Rugby Championship XV Kits its up to you guys to choose witch kit i use

1:
2:
3:
4:
404380_442111029221384_573911479_n.jpg

just to say why white for pumas

Because Pumas are: Light Blue and White, and I don't like the combination of green and light blue and the only team wearing white is Pumas, the rest don't use white color in your clothing.

Furthermore, it's assumed that the kit design should be something cute to be sold, that people want to buy, do you imagine if the Lions used all their team colors on your shirt? It would be something ridiculous, however a red shirt, more simply, is something more appealing to people.

Regards

Because Pumas are: Light Blue and White, and I don't like the combination of green and light blue and the only team wearing white is Pumas, the rest don't use white color in your clothing.

Furthermore, it's assumed that the kit design should be something cute to be sold, that people want to buy, do you imagine if the Lions used all their team colors on your shirt? It would be something ridiculous, however a red shirt, more simply, is something more appealing to people.

Regards

good point forget i said that

Latest posts