• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Immoral or harmless fun?

got bored after a minute. I don't find seductive tongue movements sexy at all. Much more of a turn on if the girls turned round and ripped their shirt open...

Probably its silly Americans/ uneducated religious people who objected. Nothing wrong with that at all.

l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

Don't see why it would be immoral, but still wondering how this would be funny. If it wasn't for their wildly exaggerated facial expressions I'd find it more amusing, and on a few people it makes sense (the guy in the jeans for instance) but some other's faces just don't match with what they're doing (most notably the girl in the bathtub).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 16 2008, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't see why it would be immoral, but still wondering how this would be funny. If it wasn't for their wildly exaggerated facial expressions I'd find it more amusing, and on a few people it makes sense (the guy in the jeans for instance) but some other's faces just don't match with what they're doing (most notably the girl in the bathtub).[/b]

obviously trying to unblock the bath is a deeply sensuous and pleasurable experience, you've not tried it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 16 2008, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
obviously trying to unblock the bath is a deeply sensuous and pleasurable experience, you've not tried it?[/b]

Not yet, I'll have to make sure I get it blocked, I'll let you know if the girl was just faking it :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 17 2008, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think I prefer Uniting Nations' version![/b]

You can't picture Tim Allen doing any of that?

If they had ever watched any Delia they would know that you dont over whisk an omlette. This is sending out the wrong message. The quality of our youths omlettes could be severly affected!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 17 2008, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nigella has helped the youngsters learn how to beat an omlette. Completely innocent.[/b]

Is that Nigella Lawson in the video? I hae been told that the blonde plumbing the bath is Keeley Hazell? Sounds a bit beyond Uniting Nations' budget if you ask me...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I'd like to have a VERY CLOSE relationship with those ladies in that movie except for the older one training on something. :lol: :lol:

And especially with those working in a bathroom and the second one closing the bag

I can't see reasons to ban this video :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 17 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 16 2008, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't see why it would be immoral, but still wondering how this would be funny. If it wasn't for their wildly exaggerated facial expressions I'd find it more amusing, and on a few people it makes sense (the guy in the jeans for instance) but some other's faces just don't match with what they're doing (most notably the girl in the bathtub).[/b]

obviously trying to unblock the bath is a deeply sensuous and pleasurable experience, you've not tried it?
[/b][/quote]

haha i was gonna say the same thing, that bath tub one and the girl trying to close her suit case.. what da?!

the weight lifting guys facials was the best haha :lol: couldn't stop laughing

The facial expressions. What a load of crap. Who would of thought it would get band. Very mild.

Latest posts