• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Impact player overload?

W

wolfparade

I recently saved alot of money 2 seasons of Elite league and was going to go on a Buying spree Soo i bought all sorts of player habana BOD Smith Burger Carter then i went to get Henson Aand then i get a Warning message

WARNING TOO MANY IMPACT PLAYERS

WTF why cant i fill my squad with quality!

Is there any way i can work around this any one?

I've never had that. And I owned almost every impact player in 08. hmmm. I remember on 06 you could own everyone and it would work fine. Try gradually buying them. Meaning that wait till the next window to buy more impact players.

I had that as well with the Stormers.

I was in my 2nd season with them (5th overall I think) and I had Burger, McCaw, Collins, Giteau, Tuqiri and Carter.

When i tried to buy BOD it told me You may a maximum of 5 Impact players.

I think it may be linked to No. of seasons played.

I'm not sure if anyone figured out a way around it yet but that's just how they made Rugby08 they limit you to 5 star players but there are many other players that have better skills than the star players you just have to take time to look for them.

using the editor you can make a player a star player by adding a ^ after his name. perhaps if you remove the star from the star players names using the editor you wpould be able to have more than five....

I got the same message just wondering if anyone has found a way around it yet without using the editor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SJ Lock5 @ Apr 10 2009, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I got the same message just wondering if anyone has found a way around it yet without using the editor[/b]

I don't think there is a way around this because i'm in my tenth season now with my club and still only 5 impact players

Latest posts