• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

important news (i am not worthy of capslock)

• Thread starter lewseys got it covered
  • Start date
Originally posted by esoj@Feb 2 2006, 06:43 PM
I never said you do did others though did hype it up. I haven't made my mind up yet either that would be crazy. I am waiting for both to come out so that i can make an informed decision. your answers to our questions have been very insightful and helpful in understanding the gam. if i could I would get both but I can only get one so want to get the right one and also if i did get both one will end up on the shelf not being played at all. its like blic and eacricket05 you are crazy to have both as ea is so bad.
I think those two cricket games are a perfect analogy...

EA06 = Blics

WCR2 = Cricket 2005

<

weird eh?

another from the strange but true file...

I note AK's posts are becoming more balanced and this will continue over the ensuing days of realisation. If not, it is my fault, as he'll be bored but not admitting it.

No more in the trenches..it is too tragic. I mean AK! You have too much to lose...

<
<

think of the children ak...

think of the children....

<
<

Originally posted by mickyb@Feb 2 2006, 10:23 AM
My copy of this months Rugby World magazine turned up in the post this morning and inside it is a full page advertisment for Ea Rugby 06.
Its got a large picture of Henson taking out Mark Cueto of England. Ubove it reads
"Real hits. Real tacticts. Lucky no real changing room smells"

At the bottom of the ad it says OUT FEBUARY 10TH

I think we can say that thats official !
<
<
I wouldn't be surprised to see the game advertised pitchside at this weeks 6N games.

Latest posts