• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In Argentina: The working class hates Rugby

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse we get Conrad Smith's guide to the negroid race.

Conrad are right regarding the number of "black people" in the FIFA WC games in Brazil. The reason is the price of the tickets. And yes, if you see the crowd at a regular club game here you´ll see a more... how can I say "mixed colour" attendance. Of course there´s a lot of reasons for it and etc.

But bringing it to the Rugby situation: As the sport is growing fast in popularity here, I´m pretty sure that the scenario of the picture above is going to change in the next years...

Jesus Christ.

Why? It's just a comment, I never said that being black is bad. I'm just talking about percentages. Of course, Obama isn't 100% back because his mother is white. That's not bad, now if you want to interpret anything I say about black is racism, you have problems of interpretation

Conrad are right regarding the number of "black people" in the FIFA WC games in Brazil. The reason is the price of the tickets. And yes, if you see the crowd at a regular club game here you´ll see a more... how can I say "mixed colour" attendance. Of course there´s a lot of reasons for it and etc.

But bringing it to the Rugby situation: As the sport is growing fast in popularity here, I´m pretty sure that the scenario of the picture above is going to change in the next years...

If you read my posts you'll see that I said the same thing, the reason for the small number of blacks in the stadiums is because the tickets are very expensive. I talked about it with some Brazilians and they think the same. They also told me that the crowd in the Brasileirao is very small (The most importan championship of Brazilian's football teams), because the tickets are too expensive and poor people can't go to the games.

Last edited:
With no ofense, but reading the thread I remembered the meme of Argentina is White HAHAHA

5047368+_09cadf4133137e4ddd0ff22472935de3.jpg

4864595+_fa483d571189d01f80a412dcc1b132b6.png

O problema é a integração, nosso clube começou em Janeiro do ano passado (fundamos em cartório em Agosto) e desde o ano passado começamos o projeto social junto a Casa dos Meninos (Pra onde as crianças abandonadas/que cometeram delitos vão), esse ano descobrimos que eramos o primeiro clube Mineiro a ter um programa social desse tipo, é algo absurdo, o BH Rugby é extremamente ligado a UFMG e o Varginha Rugby ficam só na deles, não existe de fato um programa pra dizer "ó, vamos começar a ensinar as crianças carentes o que é Rugby", o resultado disso é o que eu disse, Rugby no Brasil infelizmente é ligado somente a classe média universitária.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse we get Conrad Smith's guide to the negroid race.

I have worked out Conrad's classification system.

If you are rich you are white. But also if you weigh 100kgs+ you are white, as black people can't eat. If your not heavy - but rich that makes you a "cross-breed" like President Obama. If you hate rugby you are black because of loose immigration laws. If you were poor, but gain weight and wealth you get a sort of Michael Jackson situation. Now this is where it gets tricky. If you are black you hate rugby, but also should worry more about food, education etc than playing rugby, as the more you gain the higher chance you have of becoming white, in which you are more genetically suited to playing rugby.

Last edited:
I have worked out Conrad's classification system.

If you are rich you are white. But also if you weigh 100kgs+ you are white, as black people can't eat. If your not heavy - but rich that makes you a "half-breed" like President Obama. If you hate rugby you are black because of loose immigration laws. If you were poor, but gain weight and wealth you get a sort of Michael Jackson situation. Now this is where it gets tricky. If you are black you hate rugby, but also should worry more about food, education etc than playing rugby, as the more you gain the higher chance you have of becoming white, in which you are more genetically suited to playing rugby.

Don't say stupid things, you're a smart person. @edumerino; said the same what I said and no one made a scandal:

And no one here has said that he's a racist. is just the reality, end with the false defense of blacks, nobody here is attacking them.

Conrad - for future reference the term "crossbreed" shouldn't be used... if you described someone like that to their face they would probably beat the **** out of you.

The accepted nomenclature is "mixed-race".

Mindyou, if you described someone here as being 'black' simply due to being lower class, they'd possibly punch you in the face as well...

I'm not sure what's worse tbh; Conrad's mangled attempts to explain things and his inability to get over people who mock rugby, or the varying people refusing to place Conrad's words into context and just going off on one...

... I feel like this thread should be retitled "Why I know more about your home country than you."

Conrad - for future reference the term "crossbreed" shouldn't be used... if you described someone like that to their face they would probably beat the **** out of you.

The accepted nomenclature is "mixed-race".

Thanks for the information, mate! I didn't know the correct word. I looked up the word in the dictionary and couldn't find it. I wanted to say the word "mestizo", that's the right word for "mixed-race" in Spanish. In my years of studying English, I never heard or used that word. So I apologize if anyone was offended by that.

anybody want to post that Michael Jackson song now, the one about being black or white...?

Yeah !! Ewis with the assist ! Well done LittleGuy. That CGI scene with the faces switching from one individual to the next used to blow ppl away back in the day. Now I can probably nail it using, like, my iPad v.1 or smt...
I agree with Jichael Mackson. It don't matter if you're black or white, (but if you're black you're probably gonna be a winger). It's just way too long for the lyrics to a chorus though.

Ha this thread ... surely this should have been nominated for TRFies?

Lots of interesting ... and not so interesting information.

I watched Argentina V. New Zealand (Aotearoa) match. Someone wearing Boca Juniors top was supporting Argentina. Is there really so much hatred between Rugby and Futebol fans?

And I want to get:

Argentina's RL jersey
RU/RL club jerseys in Argentina
River Plate and Newell's Old Boys jerseys

Latest posts