• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In Argentina: The working class hates Rugby

Conrad sos un pelotudo importante!!! Te estan cagando a palos por todos lados, cerra el orto y metete a la cucha boludo!!JAJAJAJAAA!!!

Me voy a meter en la cucha el dia que pises la cancha del CASI, tenes menos rugby que el colorado Liberman. El unico con el que tengo bronca es con el boludo de Heineken, al galés ni lo registro y Big E es un gran amigo.

Menos rugby que la revista cosmopolitan, no conoces ni el gimnasio del CASI, aparato.

this thread:

43135311.jpg

You are the true prick, first:

Ay Conrad, you are right. In SA is the same situation. I love you.

Now:

Ay Conrad, you are wrong. You are a prick, I hate you.

:D:D:D

Payaso, vos no podes hacer callar a NADIE. En el CASI no te conoce nadie, ni habras jugado en el CASI vos. Si te ve cualquier jugador del CASI con la camiseta de su club te faja, sacate el escudo del CASI, aparato.

Your Original Post was good, and that's where I commended you yes. But the more you went on, the more you went off the rail.

I'm calling you out, because you seem to be the most ignorant poster on this forum. The more you post, the worse it gets. You don't read other threads as much as the one you create. You constantly post threads, which already exists. You ask stupid questions, of which the answer is just 3 or 4 posts above your question, on the very same thread.

You don't seem willing or able to admit when you are wrong, nor try to educate yourself on things you know very little about. So keep it up, you're just digging your own grave, which in my opinion is already at a point where we can just go and grab a bulldozer and just fill it with you at the bottom.

You know, its posts like these that shows us just what a moron you really are. Lets take this thread, and some other threads that are linked to things discussed in this thread.

You have no idea of the difference between the ANC, black people and their views on rugby in SA, yet you constantly talk about it as if you are writing a wikipedia page about it. If you don't know what you are talking about, then don't talk about it because you are just digging your own grave.

You sir, are a prick!

Nothing unusual in that...

I'm calling you out, because you seem to be the most ignorant poster on this forum.

noooooooo, that's easily me man. Don't you dare underestimate how little I know about things, you cocky basterd.
But seriously though heineken, "most ignorant poster on the forum" ? Conrad ?? The guy is clearly an enormous fan of Rugby who reads up and lives Rugby daily. You're not even making an effort to be objective or accurate, and by extension, your entire posts just can't be taken seriously, and pleaaaase don't take this aggressively as you always, always, always do. It's just a cold remark based on facts I extend to you, politely and patiently.

I'd just like to say, in all seriousness now (for my previous posts on this thread may lack a tad of it...): many posters here aren't even really trying to understand what Conrad's saying. You're just taking what you like out of what there is to read, and aren't making the slightest effort to efficiently communicate with what the man is really giving you.
If I can allow myself: if a guy is wrong, for the love of God just tell him he's wrong, and the reasons, and that's that. Grown up ppl exchanging...how in THE WORLD does this crappy little debate come to insulting and "THA MOST IGNORENT PEOPLES ON THIS UNIVERSES" and astronomically hyperbolic exaggerations and finger-pointing and what not...
deaaaaaaar......llllllllllllaaaawwwwwdy have mercehhhh !!!!!! MERCEHHHH !!!!!!!!!! :D

noooooooo, that's easily me man. Don't you dare underestimate how little I know about things, you cocky basterd.
But seriously though heineken, "most ignorant poster on the forum" ? Conrad ?? The guy is clearly an enormous fan of Rugby who reads up and lives Rugby daily. You're not even making an effort to be objective or accurate, and by extension, your entire posts just can't be taken seriously, and pleaaaase don't take this aggressively as you always, always, always do. It's just a cold remark based on facts I extend to you, politely and patiently.

I'd just like to say, in all seriousness now (for my previous posts on this thread may lack a tad of it...): many posters here aren't even really trying to understand what Conrad's saying. You're just taking what you like out of what there is to read, and aren't making the slightest effort to efficiently communicate with what the man is really giving you.
If I can allow myself: if a guy is wrong, for the love of God just tell him he's wrong, and the reasons, and that's that. Grown up ppl exchanging...how in THE WORLD does this crappy little debate come to insulting and "THA MOST IGNORENT PEOPLES ON THIS UNIVERSES" and astronomically hyperbolic exaggerations and finger-pointing and what not...
deaaaaaaar......llllllllllllaaaawwwwwdy have mercehhhh !!!!!! MERCEHHHH !!!!!!!!!! :D

Is that the only part of my posts you are going to concentrate on??

I was one of the posters most active on this thread, as well as some other threads where Conrad Smith made remarks about South Africa, the ANC, black and white South Africans, football vs. Rugby etc... I think most posters would see that I tried my utmost best to educate/assist/help Conrad understand the reality of the situation in SA, but he refused to use that info to become more knowledgable, about things he clearly didn't know about. If you don't want to take my posts seriously, then don't, I don't care about you or your petty remarks. I have pointed out soooooo many items in which Conrad Smith has been wrong about, not just on this thread, to which he bats a blind eye, and not even makes the effort to apologise.

I must be doing something right if I'm continuously being positively repped for my remarks regarding this thread and towards Conrad Smith.

^ ah okay it's like that, I should've guessed. My patience borders on utter, brutal stupidity. OK heineken, your posts are repped, and all is well, no issue.
Lord, you know I try ! You know !! :p

Seems like this thread has turned into a dress-rehearsal for Germany vs France tonight with the only difference being it's hosted in Argentina rather than Brazil ;P

I've had a bit of a read through this thread and am very confused. Is Sumo and CS saying that in Argentina, if you are leaning towards poor you are considered 'black' even if in most other countries you would not be considered such and if you are considered wealthy you are 'white'?

pleaaaase don't take this aggressively as you always, always, always do. It's just a cold remark based on facts I extend to you, politely and patiently.

In TRF everybody know as Heineken is, he's always too aggressive, he's always fighting in ALL threads. Always get angry over little things, who has never had a discussion with him?? We have a duty to accept him as is, a very aggressive guy who likes to fight, he must be a great front row in SA. :lol:

The hatred between races are still present in SA, there's no doubt about that. But there has never been an instance where there has been an open display of hatred towards rugby. The ANC loves protests... but in our 20 years of democracy, I've never seen a protest at a rugby match.

Oh FFS! it's not the Sport that they hate!! How am I going to get this through to your thick skull??!!

So... In South Africa no one hates rugby?

Cosatu slams rugby's 'white boys club'

Victor Matfield wears the camouflaged "riot squad skull cap".

Durban - Controversy is brewing around the Springbok rugby squad with Cosatu calling the make-up of the team a "white boys club", who were "over-represented by white players even though there are many great black players in the squad". He said the "arrogance of the white boys club" is evident in the fact that veteran lock, Victor Matfield wore an "old South African riot squad skull cap" during the matches against Scotland and Wales.

In a statement, Cosatu Western Cape secretary, Tony Ehrenreich called for Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula to intervene "more decisively" in rugby as the sports administrators were dragging their feet in transforming the squad. "The old boys club in rugby still control things in the same way they always have and they manage their public relations to reinforce this," Ehrenreich said.

"The coach (Heyneke Meyer) is always presented as now fixing the problems that Pieter de Villiers caused, to undermine the latter, yet we are bringing back old players when there are existing new ones around. The team on the field is still over-represented by white players, even though there are many great black players in the squad. Speaking on Thursday, CEO of SA Rugby, Oregan Hoskins said he was in Antanarivo in Madagascar when contacted by the Daily News for comment.

He said he was unaware "of what was going on". When told by the Daily News of Cosatu's statement he said: "I am not going to comment. You are telling me stuff for the first time". Asked if he thought Matfield's head gear was appropriate, he said," I am not going to comment. I am in Antananarivo (Madagascar) for Rugby World Cup qualifiers to determine which African country is going to go through to the World Cup next year. I need to find out from organisation what is happening".

In an SMS to the Daily News, Springbok Media Manager, De Jongh Borchardt said they would not be responding to Cosatu's statement. The camouflaged "riot squad skull cap" is the same head gear the veteran lock uses during the Blue Bulls Super 15 campaign as it matched the teams camouflage jersey.

Ehrenreich said that during last Saturday match against Scotland in which the Boks won 55-6 black players were only brought on in the last five minutes, "even though the Springboks are comfortably ahead". "This is because the coach is scared that the black players will outshine the white players, if they get lots of game time.

"Even when players go off for injury, they are rushed back on because the black replacements may shine," he said. Ehrenreich said it was time to take decisive steps in respect of rugby and to stop pandering to the old boys club.

"The powers in the game are money and the big sponsors who are able to put money in the game because of the tax breaks that National Government gives them. Government should also put their foot down in respect of the DSTV stranglehold in relation to the coverage of many aspects of South African Rugby. There is a need for a comprehensive new deal in Rugby and most sports codes and Government must act decisively in respect of advancing it and not pander to the white establishment.

"Political leadership must act more decisively in advancing a more representative team in all sporting codes, as they have all the tools for achieving this at their disposal,"
he said.

http://www.iol.co.za/sport/rugby/sp...ugby-s-white-boys-club-1.1713787#.U7a9svl5MwY

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this guy love Rugby! And love ALL rugby supporters.

:lol::lol:

This is the same situation happens in Argentina, I fight against people like this sir. Many football supporters in Argentina have the same thought that Tony Ehrenreich, so I fight against them. This is REALITY.

These people hate rugby, ok? They HATE RUGBY and any excuse is valid to try to end rugby. It's the same situation happens in Argentina, many football supporters disguised as peace doves to talk about rugby, but in fact what they want is an end to the rugby. Don't be foolish.

The "white boys club"???? The "arrogance of the white boys club"??? It's the same stupidity that football supporters say here in Argentina!

Victor Matfield wore an "old South African riot squad skull cap"???????????????? WTF??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok @Heineken; in South Africa, no black hate rugby, Tony Ehrenreich must be Italian :lol:

I've had a bit of a read through this thread and am very confused. Is Sumo and CS saying that in Argentina, if you are leaning towards poor you are considered 'black' even if in most other countries you would not be considered such and if you are considered wealthy you are 'white'?

Yeah, 'black' and 'white' is just an expression for people from countries very different from ours as Australia or Canada can understand the situation. Otherwise it is impossible for ALL the TRF users can understand the situation.

Last edited:
People like Conrad do so much damage to the game of rugby, is a beautiful game to watch and practice and must be within the reach of any person, but unfortunately there are still some people in my country with closed minded and they believe rugby is an elitist game; and if you're poor, black and live in a slum, you can not even get close to RUGBY, that would be an insult! Such a racist mother f ... you're Conrad. If Felipe Contepomi listen to you, he would give you a beating.

People like Conrad do so much damage to the game of rugby, is a beautiful game to watch and practice and must be within the reach of any person, but unfortunately there are still some people in my country with closed minded and they believe rugby is an elitist game; and if you're poor, black and live in a slum, you can not even get close to RUGBY, that would be an insult! Such a racist mother f ... you're Conrad. If Felipe Contepomi listen to you, he would give you a beating.

The "white boys club"???? The "arrogance of the white boys club"??? An elitist sport only for white people???

Are you Tony Ehrenreich???? :lol:

14070405362520003.jpg

Watch out, buddies! Watch out! Victor Matfield is a murderer! He just wants to hit black children. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look carefully his f**king "riot squad skull cap":

140704053834982669.jpg

He's a murderer!!!!!!!!! He should be in prison but he's from the f**king "white boys club", he has money and power.

Victor Matfield:
You're a ****ing elitist child who should be in prison, plus you've got the arrogance to wear the f**king camouflaged "riot squad skull cap". You're a racist! You are elitist! You're a fascist! You're a Nazi

I support 100% what @Superalexmarket; said. We have to fight against the arrogant white children!

140704054819112619.jpg

Tony Ehrenreich: You are our leader! You are our hope!

Last edited:
trainwreck.jpg

Shame, there was some good stuff said in this thread to begin with.

The “white boys club�??? The “arrogance of the white boys club�?? An elitist sport only for white people???

Are you Tony Ehrenreich???? :lol:

14070405362520003.jpg

Watch out, buddies! Watch out! Victor Matfield is a murderer! He just wants to hit black children. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look carefully his f**king “riot squad skull cap":

140704053834982669.jpg

He's a murderer!!!!!!!!! He should be in prison but he's from the f**king “white boys clubâ€, he has money and power.

Victor Matfield:
You're a ****ing elitist child who should be in prison, plus you've got the arrogance to wear the f**king camouflaged “riot squad skull capâ€. You're a racist! You are elitist! You're a fascist! You're a Nazi

I support 100% what @Superalexmarket; said. We have to fight against the arrogant white children!

140704054819112619.jpg

Tony Ehrenreich: You are our leader! You are our hope!

What a way to go... Dig deep little grasshopper.

Clearly you don't know much about COSATU. Who is part of the tri-partheid alliance, and works hand in hand with the ANC, and the Communist party.

If anybody is a fascist, it's COSATU.

And well done for using a story which has less impact than a storm in a teacup. A scrum-cap? Yet it's okay for the entire team to wear camo-style jerseys... Worn by black and white players...

I still fail to see the hatred towards the sport... And the more you post, the more I laugh at your aimless attempt in trying to rectify what is a sinking ship. The comments you made about the "White-boy's club" is just again not a hatred towards the sport, but more about an issue of race, and COSATU's feeling of racial discrimination in sport. Not just rugby.

Do you get the difference now??!!

Clearly you don't know much about COSATU. Who is part of the tri-partheid alliance, and works hand in hand with the ANC, and the Communist party.

Irony: the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, "How nice!" when I said I had to work all weekend.

Literature.

a.) a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b.) (especially in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., especially as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.

Do you get the difference now??!!

Yeah, I know the difference. Victor Matfield is a f**king riot squad!

140704092539469295.jpg

some of the comments made that feed off of Conrad's latest posts are fukking pathetic. So cool to look edgy on an online Rugby forum, isn't it ?...

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Here you have some examples about using pumas jersey along a football fan :

Tennis (midd-upper class) crowd:
Copa-Davis-hinchada-argentina.jpg

As you can see, there's a black dude hiting the "drum" whith the working class football jersey, and just next to him there's a white aryan whith the Pumas jersey.

This, from 2010 FIFA WC in Southafrica (how appropiated):
DSCN1906.JPG

Here there are two blacks whith the football jersey, and an nordic girl whith pumas jersey all together.

I'm surprised Sanzar's comment went so unnoticed.....Where the hell are the black people in these photos!!!!!! The guy with the drum looks tanned, the other people are white as anything!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts