• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In Argentina: The working class hates Rugby

He insulted me, I'm just defending myself. You should see ALL the discussion, not only what I write:

I do see what youre writing but most of that post is some sort of dictatorial bulls**t of just lambasting someone for the sheer temerity for liking another sport and daring to talk about that other sport with others who like that sport aswell. Then to ridicule the same person for only talking about one spect of rugby more than other just blows all what you said into irrelevancy.

attachment.php

I do see what youre writing but most of that post is some sort of dictatorial bulls**t of just lambasting someone for the sheer temerity for liking another sport and daring to talk about that other sport with others who like that sport aswell. Then to ridicule the same person for only talking about one spect of rugby more than other just blows all what you said into irrelevancy.

You must watch ALL @Superalexmarket; messages, not just in this thread. He insulted me several times in others threads, you should pay more attention and so will understand the situation.

The only one that is insulting and discriminating here, is you man. If you lived in the middle ages, I would bet that you would be part of the Spanish Inquisition.
2dudpbr_zpscfda3602.jpg

NOBODY EXPECTS THE CONRAD INQUISITION!!

The only one that is insulting and discriminating here, is you man. If you lived in the middle ages, I would bet that you would be part of the Spanish Inquisition.
2dudpbr_zpscfda3602.jpg

NOBODY EXPECTS THE CONRAD INQUISITION!!

And what about Tahs-Landers? Do you have nothing to comment on that? If you don't see the performances of kids as Ben Smith or Israel Folau in their own countries, I don't know how you can comment about the next Rugby Championship.

140703062643378808.jpg

And what about Tahs-Landers? Do you have nothing to comment on that? If you don't see the performances of kids as Ben Smith or Israel Folau in their own countries, I don't know how you can comment about the next Rugby Championship.

140703062643378808.jpg

Ok, did you catch Dragons vs Zebre? Or Treviso vs Cardiff? Or Worcester vs Newcastle? If you didn't then you have no right to comment on TRC, 6 Nations or Aber 7's. Ever.

How do you not see how ridiculous your bloody logic is?! :p

I just love how everybody just picked Conrad as the new scapegoat, semi-randomly to tell the truth...all it took was that Sumo wrestler to take a little dump on this thread, Conrad responding then bam shakka shakka bam dam fam.

Conrad, by the powers invested in me by the state of being alive, I hereby sentence you to absolutely nothing, for very clear/unclear motives we all here disagree to disagree on. Some entity have mercy on your soul, Roncad. May you spend the rest of your life living the life you'll be living anyways. It's dirtypanty people like you who make this forum into not so much to get fussed about but still very much fussed as Hell, with a disgusting display of posting your opinion and knowledge of things, and having tons of people relieve their consciences and/or bowels by insulting you, looking for the most insignificant technical flaws in your posts as if they mattered (to mosquitos and mustard bottles) and creating such oh so very necessary agitation on these pages.
My, my...Conrad...what a mess you have/haven't made...you mildly DISGUST me...

Ok, did you catch Dragons vs Zebre? Or Treviso vs Cardiff? Or Worcester vs Newcastle? If you didn't then you have no right to comment on TRC, 6 Nations or Aber 7's. Ever.

This year I have seen many European Rugby games, then you can ask me anything you want. But please, talk about interesting teams. Zebre??? Treviso?? WTF??? The level of the Welsh teams leaves much to be desired, they always lose against Irish teams. This year no Welsh team has reached the H Cup playoffs, very very sad

Last edited:

Bet the most hardened Dragons fans missed Dragons v Zebre to be fair :p

This year I have seen many European Rugby games, then you can ask me anything you want. But please, talk about interesting teams. Zebre??? Treviso?? WTF??? The level of the Welsh teams leaves much to be desired, they always lose against Irish teams. This year no Welsh team has reached the H Cup playoffs, very very sad

Do you not see that what I just jokingly said to you is almost exactly the same as what you said to superalexmarket?! "If you don't watch/comment on Rugby match A, you're not allowed to to comment on Rugby match B". It's a ridiculous and snobbish viewpoint to take. It's also one that is incredibly hypocritical if you then turn around and write off teams like Zebre, Treviso as unworthy of being watched.

What's wrong with Zebre? Had a much improved season this year, and played their underdogs role very well. Even picked up a few big wins along the way, as well as pushing a few of the big teams quite close! Also Treviso are highly underratted imo, didn;t havce the best season, but I always quite enjoy watching them.
And yes the Welsh teams all had poor seasons, but "always lose to the Irish sides", isn't quite accurate if you actually look at last seasons league fixtures. I

Do you not see that what I just jokingly said to you is almost exactly the same as what you said to superalexmarket?! "If you don't watch/comment on Rugby match A, you're not allowed to to comment on Rugby match B". It's a ridiculous and snobbish viewpoint to take. It's also one that is incredibly hypocritical if you then turn around and write off teams like Zebre, Treviso as unworthy of being watched.

What's wrong with Zebre? Had a much improved season this year, and played their underdogs role very well. Even picked up a few big wins along the way, as well as pushing a few of the big teams quite close! Also Treviso are highly underratted imo, didn;t havce the best season, but I always quite enjoy watching them.
And yes the Welsh teams all had poor seasons, but "always lose to the Irish sides", isn't quite accurate if you actually look at last seasons league fixtures. I

It isn't ridiculous, if I don't watch the NBA matches or I have no idea about the minimum of the best basketball players, then I can't comment about basketball. You just are attacking me because I'm the scapegoat for this thread, as Big E said but this has been discussed many times in this forum. I have read many forum members, especially English, complaining about the lack of atmosphere that is in the England games in Twickenham because there are many casual fans who don't understand anything about the game. And you didn't say ANYTHING at the time!

I have also read on this forum from the Rebels supporter (I can't remember his nickname) he complained because Wallabies games in Melbourne there are many casual fans who don't understand ANYTHING about the game and think they are going to see a AFL's game. And you didn't say ANYTHING at the time! Then don't bother me with foolishness! I have read many times on this forum, user members complain casual rugby supporters and no one has made a scandal like the one you're doing now. I would like to see your reaction, every time someone says something against casual supporters, something that's very common here.

It isn't ridiculous, if I don't watch the NBA matches or I have no idea about the minimum of the best basketball players, then I can't comment about basketball. You just are attacking me because I'm the scapegoat for this thread, as Big E said but this has been discussed many times in this forum. I have read many forum members, especially English, complaining about the lack of atmosphere that is in the England games in Twickenham because there are many casual fans who don't understand anything about the game. And you didn't say ANYTHING at the time!

I have also read on this forum from the Rebels supporter (I can't remember his nickname) he complained because Wallabies games in Melbourne there are many casual fans who don't understand ANYTHING about the game and think they are going to see a AFL's game. And you didn't say ANYTHING at the time! Then don't bother me with foolishness! I have read many times on this forum, user members complain casual rugby supporters and no one has made a scandal like the one you're doing now. I would like to see your reaction, every time someone says something against casual supporters, something that's very common here.

Right I'm gonna quote you directly -

You only talk about The Rugby Championship, I don't know why you're here

I invite you to discuss about RUGBY in the thread I made to discuss the most important Super Rugby game of this round:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/threads...ers-(Round-18)

At least do you know the difference between Tahs and Landers?

This comes across as very snobbish and elitist, as you are putting down another member for maybe not following club rugby to the same extent as you. The point I was making was, if I felt the same as you (which luckily I don't) I could also put you down for not following the non-headline games of the NH club season, therefore branding you as one of the dreaded "casual fans". This would not be very nice would it? I'm sorry if you think that I'm scapegoating you, but the simple fact is is I don't like the way you put down not just "casual" fans, but also football fans, rugby league and other such things. Maybe it's time you were just a little bit more accepting of all things non-rugby, and maybe even more peaceful to those anti-rugby things? Leave them to their childishness and continue enjoying your rugby!

Regarding the other people complaining about it, I'll put my hands up and say I probably just didn't see it. Still doesn't mean I like it. However, I do understand the viewpoint about Twickenham, but that has a lot to do with the sheer amount of tickets that go towards corporate seating, plus the fact that the ticket pricing probably alienates a fair chunk of fans out there. I may be wrong, so anyone feel free to correct me!

Also, you do realise that one of the main reason that Wales has it's "rugby mad" identity is the casual fan? International Rugby will always be king in Wales, but club rugby is clearly struggling with the regions having a hard time pulling in crowds. Most of the same people that will be well up for a day and night out in Cardiff watching Wales play, with or without match tickets, simply don't turn up to many if any club games. Does that mean I sneer down my nose at them and dismiss them for not being "real" enough rugby fans? Nope, and neither do the vast majority of hardcore rugby fans wherever they're from, as it's simply great to see rugby fans, no matter how heavily they follow it!

Last edited:

You know, its posts like these that shows us just what a moron you really are. Lets take this thread, and some other threads that are linked to things discussed in this thread.

You have no idea of the difference between the ANC, black people and their views on rugby in SA, yet you constantly talk about it as if you are writing a wikipedia page about it. If you don't know what you are talking about, then don't talk about it because you are just digging your own grave.

You sir, are a prick!

you know, its posts like these that shows us just what a moron you really are. Lets take this thread, and some other threads that are linked to things discussed in this thread.

You have no idea of the difference between the anc, black people and their views on rugby in sa, yet you constantly talk about it as if you are writing a wikipedia page about it. If you don't know what you are talking about, then don't talk about it because you are just digging your own grave.

You sir, are a prick!
Amén! This thread is over.

You know, its posts like these that shows us just what a moron you really are. Lets take this thread, and some other threads that are linked to things discussed in this thread.

You have no idea of the difference between the ANC, black people and their views on rugby in SA, yet you constantly talk about it as if you are writing a wikipedia page about it. If you don't know what you are talking about, then don't talk about it because you are just digging your own grave.

You sir, are a prick!

You are the true prick, first:

This whole part could have been written by a South African as well, if you change the names and so on. there would have been absolutely no difference.

finally a decent post by you Conrad. Keep it up

Ay Conrad, you are right. In SA is the same situation. I love you.

Now:

Ay Conrad, you are wrong. You are a prick, I hate you.

:D:D:D

Amén! This thread is over.

Payaso, vos no podes hacer callar a NADIE. En el CASI no te conoce nadie, ni habras jugado en el CASI vos. Si te ve cualquier jugador del CASI con la camiseta de su club te faja, sacate el escudo del CASI, aparato.

Last edited:
Right I'm gonna quote you directly -

This comes across as very snobbish and elitist, as you are putting down another member for maybe not following club rugby to the same extent as you. The point I was making was, if I felt the same as you (which luckily I don't) I could also put you down for not following the non-headline games of the NH club season, therefore branding you as one of the dreaded "casual fans". This would not be very nice would it? I'm sorry if you think that I'm scapegoating you, but the simple fact is is I don't like the way you put down not just "casual" fans, but also football fans, rugby league and other such things. Maybe it's time you were just a little bit more accepting of all things non-rugby, and maybe even more peaceful to those anti-rugby things? Leave them to their childishness and continue enjoying your rugby!

Regarding the other people complaining about it, I'll put my hands up and say I probably just didn't see it. Still doesn't mean I like it. However, I do understand the viewpoint about Twickenham, but that has a lot to do with the sheer amount of tickets that go towards corporate seating, plus the fact that the ticket pricing probably alienates a fair chunk of fans out there. I may be wrong, so anyone feel free to correct me!

Also, you do realise that one of the main reason that Wales has it's "rugby mad" identity is the casual fan? International Rugby will always be king in Wales, but club rugby is clearly struggling with the regions having a hard time pulling in crowds. Most of the same people that will be well up for a day and night out in Cardiff watching Wales play, with or without match tickets, simply don't turn up to many if any club games. Does that mean I sneer down my nose at them and dismiss them for not being "real" enough rugby fans? Nope, and neither do the vast majority of hardcore rugby fans wherever they're from, as it's simply great to see rugby fans, no matter how heavily they follow it!

Your comprehension ability is nil. I never said to be against casual fans. I have many friends who are casual fans. I'm against football supporters who hate rugby and become casual fans during some big games. Not all casual fans are bad, but there is a sector of casual fans are negative, especially in Argentina, I have many friends who are casual fans, not all casual fans are the same. There are casual fans who truly are interested, and others who just want to criticize.

Those casual fans going to the stadiums and buy tickets, they are positive for our sport. I support them, but I mean football supporters who never going to stadiums and are only interested in criticizing and belittling our sport.

I have led many casual fans to rugby games, is something that I support 100%. A few weeks ago, I gave a Wallabies polo-shirt to a casual fan. To motivate him, I'm trying to encourage him to play next year in my rugby club. Don't say things about me, you don't know me.

Last edited:
Everybody, discussion on this topic is fine, but no need to resort to personal insults, from any side.

To be honest I think this is one of those discussions that has lost whatever purpose it may have had and has descended into pure point scoring between the "combatants" that have emerged.

Conrad sos un pelotudo importante!!! Te estan cagando a palos por todos lados, cerra el orto y metete a la cucha boludo!!JAJAJAJAAA!!!

Latest posts