• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In game stats

I

ian_2oo5

Has the in game stats improved? (if any one knows!) Rugby 2005 was a good game but I thought as well as certain game play issues the stats where a bit of a let down. Such players as Joe Rock and Habana had speed / accel @ 88/89 etc where as other players had 94/95 who are just not as quick.

Also is there a player/team editor option? E.G RL2.

Anyways, cheers

it's now pretty sure that some member of thi forum (tne moderator) had the chance to test rugby 2006.
But i'm still waiting for a stong preview from them instead of litte commentary like this one!!!
SO please give us more details!!!!!!!!!!!

<
hes yanking youre chain mate - there are some people who would know and they are lock and knowsley

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 14 2006, 03:33 AM
<
hes yanking youre chain mate - there are some people who would know and they are lock and knowsley
Were innocent. We dont know nuffin
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 14 2006, 04:09 AM
what do you two do for a living?
If they told you! You would be dead and no longer posting on this forum.

yes if youre dead you cant actually do anything anymore as youre dead - therefore if someones dead they would in theory no longer be able to post on these forums.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 14 2006, 05:46 AM
yes if youre dead you cant actually do anything anymore as youre dead - therefore if someones dead they would in theory no longer be able to post on these forums.
WOW how perceptive Lora!!

Does anyone else get a stabbin pain in their head when they read stuff that Lora says? I bet u he's says he was jokin.

nah hes serious.....actually hes quite serious and i bet right now hes all red in fury of the welsh jersey colour and is ready to let loose his pheenix and geese

in answer to ian..im pretty sure joe rokocoko and habana will have 90+ speeds now..i think guys who have had more exposure to international last year will have differing stats...

they need a real solid base of honest guys from each international union to establish accurate stats for each player..i would be glad to do new zealands!!!

your second question..i dont really know but im positive that they will have an editor for stats of ingame players and also a better create-a-player..heres hoping

gameplay 1st tho!!!!

Latest posts