• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In General

K

kaftka

I'm sick of this place being dead. I've got a feeling most of you are like me in that you're a bunch of lazy sods who don't like typing articles and can't be arsed searching Wikipedia....

So I thought of this idea with a little inspiration from Edinburghs worst kit thread....

If you have any atrocities of the game to show us in picture format, or a brief explanation. Chuck it here. Things like really really really ugly uniforms, really really really ugly players.... Or anything really.

I will not lead by example and post something as I am a lazy sod as explained above.... Maye later.

Front row watch:

P_Steve_Thompson1004.jpg

He's not the most photogenic lad, our Steve. And those jerseys may have been a mistake...

BellDuncan050219StandingGbg.jpg

Duncan bell is certainly a challenger though.

DUNNING_Matt_20051126_GH_R.jpg

Where better to look to complete the ultimate ugly front row than down under though? Ironically this image was taken from Sporting Heroes...

is matt dunning wearing taped shoes??? not boots, shoes- with tape around them????

Originally posted by neck@Jun 16 2006, 08:08 AM
is matt dunning wearing taped shoes??? not boots, shoes- with tape around them????
No, being fair the boots he's wearing are some quite cool new ones from Asics. They look like trainers, with the advantage of being very light, but they have full stud attachments on the bottom.

Bit wasted on him really.

sweet they look like they would be real comfortable

But like you say a bit wasted on him lol

is it just me or does anyone else think Steve Thompson looks like Brazillian footballer Ronaldo in that pic

Originally posted by kick2touch@Jun 18 2006, 07:52 AM
is it just me or does anyone else think Steve Thompson looks like Brazillian footballer Ronaldo in that pic

Hmm, he does a bit.

[/b]

Was Matt Dunning the guy who Will Carling said would "punch the wall, make growling noises like a raging bear, headbutt some poor official before striding out onto the pitch and doing f-all for 80 minutes"....or was that Al "Borat" Baxter he was talking about?

Doesnt make much difference really.

He pretty much describes the both of them..

If you have any atrocities of the game to show us in picture format, or a brief explanation. Chuck it here. Things like really really really ugly uniforms, really really really ugly players.... Or anything really.

[/b]

No matter what people say about it, Stade Francais Flowery jersey and their Pink Jersey is still the ugliest one in my eyes. It doesnt help that they've got Fags (Remy, etc) playing for them.

waterloo-home-0607.jpg

Well after just stumbling across it i thought this was the perfect place to post it's picture so the designers could hang their heads in shame (were they ever to stumble across this thread...)

waterloo-home-0607.jpg

Well after just stumbling across it i thought this was the perfect place to post it's picture so the designers could hang their heads in shame (were they ever to stumble across this thread...)
[/b]
Shhh...don't tell RBS, he'll be gutted. That's his team. I think they all dress in odd tye dye in Liverpool.
george-tie-dye-1_225x338_80.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Shhh...don't tell RBS, he'll be gutted. That's his team. I think they all dress in odd tye dye in Liverpool.

[/b][/quote]

Aw come one lads....we all hate it too.

The classic top is ace :

_1018620_belgian300.jpg

_1007182_blyth300.jpg

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/...le/heaviest.htm
Click the above link, read the stories and report back here.
One Word: FAT.
[/b]

jbm700.jpg

"Subsequent hospitalization brought him down to 476 lbs in 1981, mostly through the loss of 12 to 14 pounds of fluid per week. He was readmitted later that year after regaining 200 lbs in seven days."

:bravo:

He deserves a round of applause for such a feat!

I see some of those fatties and question how some of them lived as long as they did.
People weighing over 1000lbs living into their 40's? Yet another achievement.