• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Infuriating

B

Buceph

I start off in World League mode, playing it on Pro seeing as I'm only an alright player. Usual trials and tribulations, forwards refusing to keep up with play, a player going to ground and the backs calling their Unions saying they're not doing forwards work, dodgy animation problems when the players going over the line and refuses to touch the ball down, passes taking an age to get off, not being able to pass a ball properly off a ruck or maul because of terrible special moves, players refusing to make tackles, all the usual bumpf one has to put up with from a sub-par EA game. But I battle my way to winning the 3rd Division, gaining promotion and the most amount of bonus points for 4+ tries, coming in 250,000 under budget and I get fired for not going far enough in the cup. What a load of shite. Not to mention the rosters, the stats and the refusal to license the Magner's League.

FFS EA! :rahh: :wall: :cryy:

Yep join the club I think every person that plays it will have something really bad to say about the game its just wrong how bad they've made it. If you wanna continue with your world league best thing to do is not buy any expensive players or if you can, try not buy any at all for a while. I'm nearly into the 1st division and still haven't traded a player it makes it more challenging too.

I really feel your pain about all the mistakes EA have made. So many people have posted countless messages for EA to take a look at but it seems like they don't care cause there's never any response. I don't know what format your playing it on but it kind of doesn't matter cause I have it both on Ps2 & Pc and they're both got alot of the same bugs except Pc version is way better cause at least you can correct the mistakes where as Ps2 you'll just have to put up with it.

the other thing to do is trade in some of the bad platers you never use for some ultra cheap completely useless players. I traded in Chupin (135kish i think) for a cheap cheap rating 45 player from the Reds. Gets you some extra cash.

World League gets to easy after a while, so I made it so I will only buy players rated under 70. I was going to make it younger than 20, but it doesn't display age in statistics.

It gets a bit boring after having a full team of players such as Rico Gear, Tuqiri, Giteau, etc...

World League gets to easy after a while, so I made it so I will only buy players rated under 70. I was going to make it younger than 20, but it doesn't display age in statistics.

It gets a bit boring after having a full team of players such as Rico Gear, Tuqiri, Giteau, etc... [/b]

It's nice to get players which are really underrated in the game. Alex Tuilagi is only rated as 66 for example, so having him in and becoming top try scorer isn't unrealistic, but at least you aren't playing with players you've never heard of.

I find the taking the player out in the air after restarts thing annoying...

Or is that just me?

I find the taking the player out in the air after restarts thing annoying...

Or is that just me? [/b]

you need to time the jump. if your player is there also in the air, there is no tackle.

Has anyone encountered an a bug or something where when there is a turnover by the opposition when your right on their goal like and they pass it back for the clearing kick and the AI kicks the ball and it smacks into the goal post? it only really happens when there a turnover near their goal posts obviously and only happens sometimes. Also does any one find it impossible to tackle Johnny Wilkinson before he produces a massive touch finder or their full back never manages to get to the ball before he finds touch?

thats not even a bug, its the ball hitting the posts, it happens if your first five is between you and the posts, it happens.

as for the johnny wilkinson bit, late in the game sub some of your forwards, you should be able to catch him as he is a bit slower late in the game.

Latest posts