• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Injuries in rugby (undergraduate dissertation study)

rugbybond67

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Exeter
Hello everyone,

I am currently an 3rd year undergraduate student at The University of Exeter. I would like to invite you to take part in a research project that is studying the effects of a rugby player’s mental toughness on their perceived injury injustice. I am looking for injured rugby players aged 18+ who would be happy to take 15 minutes of their time completing 2 questionnaires.

The proposed research study is being undertaken for a dissertation that is a requirement of an undergraduate degree.
I am extremely interested in what athletes think about when there injured, ‘this is so unfair’, ‘why did this have to happen to me?’, ‘will my life ever be the same?’. These are just a few things that an injured athlete could be thinking about. I want to research whether a rugby player’s mental toughness can affect the way those injured athletes think.

If you are interested in participating in this study please follow the link provided (http://tinyurl.com/gu67pjk). If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Latest posts