• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

international cricket 2010

Did you guys pick 'Standard Airmail' or 'Overseas Courier delivery' (which is around 148 pounds!).:eek:

Standard, which was about 4 pounds. Couldn't be more pleased with the speed of delivery.

Sweet as. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the Courier cost.

That'd probably get to you in 48-72 hours depending on what time of day you ordered. Not really worth it though, lol.

It's funny, I've had admartian on my PSN for about 2 and a bit years thanks to PS3 Forums and now he's a TRF regular! :D

Also, (it may seem odd an admin asking this), but how the hell do you get the bigger avatar, admartian?

That'd probably get to you in 48-72 hours depending on what time of day you ordered. Not really worth it though, lol.

It's funny, I've had admartian on my PSN for about 2 and a bit years thanks to PS3 Forums and now he's a TRF regular! :D

Also, (it may seem odd an admin asking this), but how the hell do you get the bigger avatar, admartian?
Lol yeah I reckon.
Was looking for a good place to discuss rugby. FOund it. :D

Not sure, I think I just copy/pasted the URL. I'll check on it.

ok for those that have it tell me stuff about it, havnt been to planet cricket to have a look but would be keen to hear your opinions, especially yours craig. Can you play in your normal PSN or do you have to change your region to be able to play it? had a go online yet?

Latest posts