• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

international cricket 2010

int cricket 2010 will be good
ashes was awesome the only thing ruining ashes online was the quitters
20/20 was an absolute blast
and now u can save matches online, TEST's will now be another option to explore
i am more than happy to fork out another $100 for this Ashes09 patch - the cricket tragics are being fed on next gen, just keep the improvements rolling in
who would have thought after last generation that cricket ***les would be more polished than rugby ***les come this generation

David Lloyd new commentator for International Cricket 2010
Codemasters have announced via their twitter page that David Lloyd also known as Bumble is joining the commentary for Codemasters latest Cricket game – International Cricket 2010, releasing next month on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Bumble has a good cricketing brain and always adds life to the commentary box which can get dwell at times. For those who haven't heard him before or have heard him but can't put a name to that voice, youtube has a number of clips with him, including this pitch report where he is on the receiving end of a practical joke.

Jonathan Agnew will most likely being the main commentator like in Ashes Cricket 2009 leaving David Lloyd, Shane Warne and Ian Bishop to rotate between matches.

from planet cricket article.

Saw it there the other day, it will be awesome to have him.

hmmm... i dont know why but i am not as excited about htis game as i was earlier in the year. maybe its because of red dead redemption or its because i wont have time to play it. or i cant afford another game since i am getting married. i might have to talk the mrs into getting this for my birthday which i am sure she will let me have it, she bought my last game for my birthday ;)

will see how things are giong when it comes out. maybe ill just have to hire it out a few times.

Been offered to go and test this but not so keen to do so!

aw stink, i would love to go and test it. only game i have ever tested for anyone was that jackass game for sidhe on PSP. fun as it was id rather test a game id buy! :)

if david loyd is that english chap with the massive thick northern accent - thats a massive win!!

Yep, that would be dear old Bumble.

HERE is a youtube clip with footage.

Last edited:
argh i hate previews like that. too much cricket slang making it hard to read and get out what you want to get out of the preview. Still not sold on the idea. thanks esoj :)

CAIversen said:
No they won't lock out PAL users as the PS3 games are region free. It's just that a hell of a lot more games than I thought tend to lock out other regions for online gaming. Obviously I may have only run into this problem due to these ***les I'm referring to being from the US and the other from Japan. Even then, they don't lock you out. They just make it that when you go to quick link up a game it defaults to the region the game came from.

Umm, sorry about taking this away from Fifa for a little while guys.

Guess I'll be a test dummie and let you know how I get on with it.

Guess I'll be a test dummie and let you know how I get on with it.

If it works no problems and you can game with another kiwi or aussie, then I'll be copying your import!

(Hold on, I just realised that you'd be gaming through the same servers as the UK people even if you were gaming against another kiwi or aussie. Either way if it works great for you online, then I'll do that too).

Damn I'm an impulse buyer. I'm so close to signing up to HMV and doing it. The exchange rate is ridiculously good!

Go on I know you want to, I sold the old game for 50 bucks on Trade Me so this is a sweet deal regardless.

Okay I did end up ordering it from HMV earlier this morning. So I imagine I'll have it in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts