Introducing myself!

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Rassie, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Rassie

Rassie Guest

First of all this is a topic about me and only me so pls don`t be off topic!

I have been here since this forum was on line (more than 3 years)! I`ve seen the changes in the trf.com/.net and so on! They are still calling me racist (some of the `ol` friends) , they are still calling me names but no matter what, i`m grateful to belong to this virtual community!

I am the conservative type! I liked it very much the previous forms! This is something new to me and that is because i don`t know many of you , the new faces in town! Not that i care too much about it! No offence pls!

As you`ve probably figured it out, yes, i`m drunk! No matter how drunk i am , let me congratulate the owners of this forum and you, you newbies, be grateful there is such a thing!

I`m a veteran of this forum and i know what i`m talking about!

Nice to be back, nice to see the trained monkey (Chiro ) is still here, nice to see you guys and take care!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Thanks for the kind words.

4. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Yeah but i don`t like you, except the RL discussions! There you have a point! Tell those guys you are a nerd who must wait 3 years in order to get married! How lame is that? :bana:

5. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I'd loved to know when I joined TRF & more importantly, how I found this site?!?!?!

6. toup

toup Guest

You can find out when you joined if you look just under your avatar...

7. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Good to see you back Rassie

8. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

You can find out when you joined if you look just under your avatar...
    [/b][/quote]

I'm sure I joined before the date under my avatar, I was a member of the old board..which was .net, I think.

9. You can find out when you joined if you look just under your avatar...
    [/b][/quote]

I'm sure I joined before the date under my avatar, I was a member of the old board..which was .net, I think.
    [/b][/quote]

The whole thing went down and all the old accounts were wiped. I joined well before the date in my profile as well, as I'm sure did quite a few others.

10. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

I am a new member in comparison to some of these old guys and well look where i am now, I fast tracked my way to co-owner....

11. south africa are gonna suck at next years world cup

12. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Well said Chiro, & thanks for staying on topic....you tit.

13. there goes the "tit" again... it's defo a TRF official catchphrase... TIT!

14. MonoTurd

MonoTurd Guest

nipples?

15. jinxed_nz

jinxed_nz Guest

You know that the nipple is suppose to be the hardest place to work out! as in gain muscle! weird aye

16. who callin tit?..you pussy flap

17. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Well, let me introduce you Chiro! I used to own him but, unfortunately, i had to sell him! I`m sorry for that but the offer made was somenthinhg i couldn`t refuse!

He`s well trained, can do a lot of tricks and if you don`t strech the limit, he can even judge for himself (till a point tho but it is more than enough)!

You can amuse him by giving a marble! You can make him go nuts if you take the marble back!

Currently he`s `branch manager` , the best in his tree!

The highlight of his life was eating a hamburger at Mc Donalds!

Here is something for him and this will keep him away for a reasonable time!

Hehe Chiro, here, look, it`s a dancing banana! Come on boy, look and be amazed :bana:

18. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Nice... very nice.
    Love your work.

Been pretty boring around here without the Rassie and Chiro show...

19. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Huh....Rassie or Chiro is Bob Saget?

20. woosaah

woosaah Guest

lol

i made a movie for tech when i was still at tech for time management. it had a toaster and talking toast. my part was bob saggat (spelt different for obvious reasons)

was a very good movie, i must find it and post it on you tube :)

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!