• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Introducing myself!

R

Rassie

First of all this is a topic about me and only me so pls don`t be off topic!

I have been here since this forum was on line (more than 3 years)! I`ve seen the changes in the trf.com/.net and so on! They are still calling me racist (some of the `ol` friends) , they are still calling me names but no matter what, i`m grateful to belong to this virtual community!

I am the conservative type! I liked it very much the previous forms! This is something new to me and that is because i don`t know many of you , the new faces in town! Not that i care too much about it! No offence pls!

As you`ve probably figured it out, yes, i`m drunk! No matter how drunk i am , let me congratulate the owners of this forum and you, you newbies, be grateful there is such a thing!

I`m a veteran of this forum and i know what i`m talking about!

Nice to be back, nice to see the trained monkey (Chiro ) is still here, nice to see you guys and take care!

Yeah but i don`t like you, except the RL discussions! There you have a point! Tell those guys you are a nerd who must wait 3 years in order to get married! How lame is that? :bana:

I'd loved to know when I joined TRF & more importantly, how I found this site?!?!?!

I'd loved to know when I joined TRF & more importantly, how I found this site?!?!?!
[/b]

You can find out when you joined if you look just under your avatar...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I'm sure I joined before the date under my avatar, I was a member of the old board..which was .net, I think.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I'm sure I joined before the date under my avatar, I was a member of the old board..which was .net, I think.
[/b][/quote]

The whole thing went down and all the old accounts were wiped. I joined well before the date in my profile as well, as I'm sure did quite a few others.

I am a new member in comparison to some of these old guys and well look where i am now, I fast tracked my way to co-owner....

there goes the "***" again... it's defo a TRF official catchphrase... ***!

You know that the nipple is suppose to be the hardest place to work out! as in gain muscle! weird aye

Well, let me introduce you Chiro! I used to own him but, unfortunately, i had to sell him! I`m sorry for that but the offer made was somenthinhg i couldn`t refuse!

He`s well trained, can do a lot of tricks and if you don`t strech the limit, he can even judge for himself (till a point tho but it is more than enough)!

You can amuse him by giving a marble! You can make him go nuts if you take the marble back!

Currently he`s `branch manager` , the best in his tree!

The highlight of his life was eating a hamburger at Mc Donalds!

Here is something for him and this will keep him away for a reasonable time!

Hehe Chiro, here, look, it`s a dancing banana! Come on boy, look and be amazed :bana:

Nice... very nice.
Love your work.

Been pretty boring around here without the Rassie and Chiro show...

lol

i made a movie for tech when i was still at tech for time management. it had a toaster and talking toast. my part was bob saggat (spelt different for obvious reasons)

was a very good movie, i must find it and post it on you tube :)

Latest posts