• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Introduction and Personal Happenings

L

Laetca

While we all enjoy the Off Topic board very much, some things shouldn't be right next to a story about a chicken that could skydive while singing Poison by Alice Cooper (just giving an example, plus rep to anyone who finds such a story online!), or one about a woman stuck in the bathroom.

Sometimes you want to share something that happened to you, just cause you're feeling happy about it, like becoming a father for the first time, getting a job, getting married, ...
Things that are a bit too serious to go in Off Topic.

From now on you can post topics like that in 'Introduction and Personal Happenings'!
This board is for or all sort of miscellaneaous stories about you or people aroujnd you that don't quite fit in Off Topic. Of couirse you can continue introducing yourself here if you're new.
I already moved a few topics that go better in IPH then in Off Topic.
If you can come up with a new, less corny-sounding name for the board, by all means, let us know.

Haha i replied to the thread you made about that a few minutes ago. +rep for me ****az!

Or:
Opportunism!!

(if we keep this going long enough we'll end up with communism)

Ok ummm guys...

If anyone one can tell me what 1+7x2 is and you name starts with M or L and you live in Wales or Germany respectively, you can earn an extra rep point...

Not!
BORAT_16X9-0(1).jpg

I'm not sure Laetca would have appreciated that because: -

1) She's not good at maths
2) Her real name begins with 'S'
3) She doesn't live in Germany.

But by god, had you not said not i was sticking my hand up for an extra rep point.
You know what you are, Melon?

You're a tease! A Rep Tease!

You whore!

Oh, shes in Belgium! (isn't she?)

BTW....do you know the answer to the question? I thought not.

Oh, I already knew that. It's alright though, I can teach you if you like.

How about you teach me that weird language of yours and i'll teach you the numerical language.

Deal?

I'm guessing 15.

Anyway, Laetca is my name, just not the one given to me by the people who were crucial to my existance. Just because I chose it myself, doesn't mean it isn't my name :p Especially if a lot of people only know me by that one.

I'm going so amazingly off topic here.

Can I be a Rep Whore too?

Yes, you can be a rep whore too. Finding out who will help you in the pursuit is another matter :p

Latest posts