• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Samoa - 26 August 2023

Barnes is giving so much advantage time to Ireland and sod all to Samoa
Yeah, no. Away with you.

This feels like the moment, lads getting injured, losing to Samoa... We got close but the wheels are loosening, I genuinely didn't think it'd happen this time.

Yeah, no. Away with you.

This feels like the moment, lads getting injured, losing to Samoa... We got close but the wheels are loosening, I genuinely didn't think it'd happen this time.
you watch Leinster play every season and have been alive for how many Ireland world cups?

Edit: rule number one of being a sports fan is nothing ever good will ever happen to you.

Yeah, no. Away with you.

Your head coach is heart broken due to what's happening to his beloved homeland, losing focus is to be expected

You can lay the blame at Borthwick's feet if you don't make the semis

you watch Leinster play every season and have been alive for how many Ireland world cups?

Edit: rule number one of being a sports fan is nothing ever good will ever happen to you.

Being a Leinster fan is just a lot of repression and pretending that we never left 2018. But yeah, the world cup thing is on me.

Your head coach is heart broken due to what's happening to his beloved homeland, losing focus is to be expected

You can lay the blame at Borthwick's feet if you don't make the semis

Thank you, I will.

-

Injuries piling up now. Also, remember when everyone would complain that we had no plan b under Schmidt? Schmidt percentage rugby is now the plan b by the look of it.

Surprised Murray has made it this far, has had a shocker.

On Thursday my club did a World Cup predictor thing where you predicted the group stage rankings, who would win each knock out, etc.

I had an Ireland v France final.

It was £3 entry.

I'm not getting that £3 back.

That lineout steal to knocking the clearance into touch was a killer

Still, Samoa looked far far better than I expected

Apart from that I'm happy enough with this.

Tough match against a physical team in a hostile venue, missing a number of key players. Not at our best but still ground it out.

Very much think because of our schedule we're looking at a slower peak than others.

James Ryan dragged the team kicking and screaming to win that.

Hopefully not too many injuries and we go back to business as usual in the pools.

If Jimmy O B is bad it is a huge error not have had Haley in camp.
Healy will be a loss too. Not sounding good on initial reports

Latest posts