• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is anyone else still playing on ps3?

frodotheogre

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
hi, im new to the site, so please excuse me if im being ignorant... but i havn't been able to find anyone online to play against since during the actual world cup... which is quite a pain in the arse really because it is an enjoyable game...

my psn ID is (Fodotheogre) without brackets.... please feel free to add me if you fancy a game..... thanks...

hi, im new to the site, so please excuse me if im being ignorant... but i havn't been able to find anyone online to play against since during the actual world cup... which is quite a pain in the arse really because it is an enjoyable game...

my psn ID is (Fodotheogre) without brackets.... please feel free to add me if you fancy a game..... thanks...

No you're not at all ignorant, I just think nobody is still playing that game because it's life span is shorter than a goldfish' memory!

I stopped playing it before the QF's of the world cup...

also there's so many great PS3 games to keep me busy much longer... like fifa12, Assassins Creed Revelations, Red dead Redemption, LA Noire to name but a few...

yea i've tried FIFA...but people don't like it when u pick up the ball and run with it...ha ha.... so it looks like i'll have to wait for HB and/or 505 to pull their fingers out and make a game for 2013?

yea i've tried FIFA...but people don't like it when u pick up the ball and run with it...ha ha.... so it looks like i'll have to wait for HB and/or 505 to pull their fingers out and make a game for 2013?

or just buy rugby challenge, a flawed but infinitely better game.

Or, as heineken said, FIFA, Red Dead and Assassins Creed are all outstanding series of games, and there'll be a new GTA coming out soon I think!

I've come back to it recently, actually, and am enjoying it, to be honest. The gameplay feels slightly tighter than Challenge, although I'm still not a fan of the passing mechanics.

I've come back to it recently, actually, and am enjoying it, to be honest. The gameplay feels slightly tighter than Challenge, although I'm still not a fan of the passing mechanics.
Agree. I wish I could combine the two together. RC's graphics with RWC's actual backline... If only.

I stopped playing it when I completed the world cup on it.. RC is much more my favourite game.

Latest posts