• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is something up?

The Tri-Nations forum is going ok , but it's still aint as good as it should be.

Seems like there is less interest in the Tri-Nations this year than there was in the Super14 ,alot of the regular posters from then like Rassie,Groen n Goud,Wally,Sanzar and Chiro have gone MIA.

Agree with the Truth, Trin Nations is the one area talking rugby at the moment.
And without Rassie, Groen n Goud,Wally,Sanzar and Chiro things are pretty slow.

Really Quiet day today :(

What is up??? Would love to know if there is anything we could do to boost the amount of posts...

Originally posted by getofmeland@Aug 4 2006, 10:11 PM
Really Quiet day today :(

What is up??? Would love to know if there is anything we could do to boost the amount of posts...
We have had nice weather in the last few weeks. It looks like nearly all the UK members are out enjoying the nice weather.

Wait until its starts raining again, they be on here quicker than you can say 'Rain'.

This is the 3rd day of nice weather in a row!!..its like a myth down here in winter time..even though its spring..but it may as well be winter. <_<

Hmm everything is really empty. I mean, look back at years 03, 04 and to a lesser extent 05. The NPC had its own forum, every game pretty much got a topic with many replies and they were pretty much buzing.

Now, the whole competition has only managed a two page topic in the Southern Hemisphere section.

Why? Although there has been a drop in established Kiwi members you can't hardly blame the demise on that. Everyones favourite scapegoat the Off Topic section can't be blamed either because not many people are actively posting there.

Maybe because of the extend 3N and the lack of ABs in the ANZ Cup just makes it boring. Posting about some hick schoolboy placing in the premier division isn't as interesting as going to the 3N section and posting about the joke of a judicial section.

Either way, nobody (myself including) can hardly say its disapointing with being a hypocrite, rather all I can say is its sad...

Guys, the Rugby in the NH is resuming. Last weekend this was the first round of the Top14. I guess the Guinness Premiership and the Celtic league should start soon. The NH posters should be more active then.

The 3N is showing some top level Rugby but it becomes boring in my view because this too many games with the same teams.

proposal sectioon on the board where members can propose to one another????!

is that it kaftka?

Originally posted by woosaah@Aug 22 2006, 04:42 PM
of course you can kaf :)
Meh, I forgot...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

But no no, seriously.

Maybe if we active the place up a bit ourselves, then people will come?

ie. Give the Air New Zealand Cup (wanky name) it's own section. Then we may get more people signing on and staying as there will be a place to talk about each game.
Liven up the Tri Nations section somehow. What I mean is make the place appear busy ourselves rather than waiting for people to sign up before changing things.....

And yes dan, something is up, but only DC can help me with that I'm afraid.

I have noticed that the Gaming section is not visible unless people join. I personally think that more people would join if they actually saw a gaming section.....then when they tried to access it they were given the prompt that they had to join up to open that section.

Originally posted by DC@Aug 23 2006, 12:41 PM
a tempting proposition,"let me sleep on it baby baby let me sleep on it"
i gotta know right now! will you love me? will you love me forever? will you need me? will you never leave me? will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? will you take me away? will you make me your...wife?

Originally posted by kaftka+Aug 24 2006, 05:18 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Aug 22 2006, 04:42 PM
of course you can kaf :)
Meh, I forgot...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

But no no, seriously.

Maybe if we active the place up a bit ourselves, then people will come?

ie. Give the Air New Zealand Cup (wanky name) it's own section. Then we may get more people signing on and staying as there will be a place to talk about each game.
Liven up the Tri Nations section somehow. What I mean is make the place appear busy ourselves rather than waiting for people to sign up before changing things.....

And yes dan, something is up, but only DC can help me with that I'm afraid. [/b]
I have created the Air New Zealand Cup subforum, in the Southern Hemisphere, so if someone wants to populate it with match threads, that would be fantastic...

Also Teh Mite has created forums for the Guinness Premiership and the Magners League, so we will begin to populate those with match threads as well...

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Aug 24 2006, 08:24 AM
I have noticed that the Gaming section is not visible unless people join.  I personally think that more people would join if they actually saw a gaming section.....then when they tried to access it they were given the prompt that they had to join up to open that section.
Have just done a change so that they are unable to view the board without registering but it should now be visible to Guests...

Latest posts