• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is this game Dead?

Ruthers26

Academy Player
Hi guys I am an Australian and I have bought this game about a week ago and I can't get a game online. Is this game dead?

Hi guys I am an Australian and I have bought this game about a week ago and I can't get a game online. Is this game dead?
I don't know mate as I've always played Pc offline, but this forum is fairly quiet now - try the Rugby Challenge 4 FB group - more people to ask there about online match-ups. I think the majority are in Nz/Aus so time zone shouldn't be an issue, give it a try

rc4 itself is not worth switching to. there's not spectacular about it

RC4 was the first rugby game i have brought for a very long time and it honestly felt no different to what i played in the 2000's

Rugby Challenge is a rugby video game published by Tru Blu Entertainment and developed by Sidhe. Rugby Challenge will feature 98 teams, 31 stadiums, and 11 competitions, as well as full tutorial mode choices for individuals who are inexperienced with the sport. In franchise mode, you'll be able to play up to 13 seasons and try different legacies in addition to single-player and multiplayer choices.

Rugby Challenge is a rugby video game published by Tru Blu Entertainment and developed by Sidhe. Rugby Challenge will feature 98 teams, 31 stadiums, and 11 competitions, as well as full tutorial mode choices for individuals who are inexperienced with the sport. In franchise mode, you'll be able to play up to 13 seasons and try different legacies in addition to single-player and multiplayer choices.
have you just cut and paste that from the 2011 RC wiki page?...we're up to RC4 now

Both international and representative teams will be available in franchise mode. As in previous years, you will be able to select a club and an international team to play for. However, I've been playing Diablo 2 for a long time and have a regular gaming budget yesgamers.com. Rugby is no longer a sport that I am interested in!

Best union game we got right now.
Both international and representative teams will be available in franchise mode. As in previous years, you will be able to select a club and an international team to play for. However, I've been playing Diablo 2 for a long time and have a regular gaming budget yesgamers.com. Rugby is no longer a sport that I am interested in!

Rugby Union is growing here in the United States. We have new High School, College and Pro teams (Major League Rugby), and more on the way. :cool:

Last edited:
Rugby Union is growing here in the United States. We have new High School, College and Pro teams (Major League Rugby), and more on the way. :cool:
Sorry folks, I thought this thread was about the game of Rugby Union in general, not a video game. I'm feeling really old right now. Grandpa needs a nap.

1651786597258.png

Last edited:

Latest posts