It doesnt rain enough

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by bushdoc, Mar 24, 2005.

1. bushdoc

bushdoc Guest

I have played loads of games now and i think its rained 3 times altogether, the first time it happened they got seriously muddy and I couldnt tell them apart. Love the graphics when it does it. Its happened since but they havent got anywhere near as muddy.
    I have updated kits will they still get as muddy in the rain?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. cavan

cavan Guest

yeah they still get as muddy. It's a nice effect. Especially when you see substitutues running around in clean kit and the rest all covered in muck

4. woodie

woodie Guest

They have totally over done the muddy aspect. Usually after 50 minutes the two teams are almost indistinguishable.

5. The mud effects are good, but EA seemed to have assumed that all NH pitches are bogs. All of the domestic European pitchs turn instantly into mudbaths, while all the SH are solid. something which is not always the case.

6. bushdoc

bushdoc Guest

They should really have added an option to turn it on or off, or even for it to start and stop raining mid game.

7. USA_Rugby

USA_Rugby Guest

Yeah, I wish they had a weather option like in (dare I say it) Ru*b* 2**4. Now I must proceed to wash my mouth out with soap.....ergh...

8. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

More like twenty.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!