ITM Cup Mod

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
im in process in making an add-on onto the TRF 10 Mod which will be the chance to play with the itm cup teams i've managed to find enough teams to make the mod but i need abit of help in making kits i have no problem in adding them into the game i just not good at making them if anyone can help then that would be great here is the pictures of the kits im looking for6894.jpg120223_Cane_Re-signs.jpgCanterburyITMCup2012.jpgNew-2010-12-Kukri-Counties-Manukau-Home-Rugby-Shirt-300x222.jpg0000204_300.jpgTurbo-3cc-CMYK.jpg180811005507--NthHarbrRugbyJersey.jpgRudi-Wulf.jpg590_3924_120.jpgotago_jersey_generic_2.jpg1137_12311_2166.jpg2481_11238_1837.jpgTasmanITMCup2012.jpgvodaphone_jersey.jpg588_12037_2059.jpg

So will create a patch on the ITM Cup? If the major leagues are the Super Rugby, Aviva Premiership, the 6 and 3 Nations and the Heineken Cup, and obviously, the World League!

So will create a patch on the ITM Cup? If the major leagues are the Super Rugby, Aviva Premiership, the 6 and 3 Nations and the Heineken Cup, and obviously, the World League!

what do you mean

Hello I have uploaded the first version of the Sanzar Cup Mod me and a few others made. It was our first attempt but the last version was alot better and all of the kits were made heaps better than the ones I made on this first version. I'll try look for the updated version but til than you can download it and make improvements as you like, good luck can't wait to see what you guys can do to make it better

Hello I have uploaded the first version of the Sanzar Cup Mod me and a few others made. It was our first attempt but the last version was alot better and all of the kits were made heaps better than the ones I made on this first version. I'll try look for the updated version but til than you can download it and make improvements as you like, good luck can't wait to see what you guys can do to make it better

well i would but leaving this project for later as im going to try and help with the rugby 13 patch and then i'll go and have a look at this and make improvements

Latest posts