It's Opening Day 2019.

Al Bangor

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Brave Lupus
Baseball is popular in many countries, not just the USA. Here's to a great 2019 Major League Baseball season. :)

Last edited:
Let's Go
th
!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Baseball is popular in many countries, not just the USA. Here's to a great 2019 Major League Baseball season. :)

It's popular in Japan. I saw more people playing it in the Parks than any other sport. Certainly more than Rugby. Went to one game out in the States years ago, can't say I really enjoyed it. I only remember the crowd mainly eating, drinking beer and talking through the game and one guy shouting out "You suck!!!" Not sure if he was shouting at his own team or the opposition. To me it's the American's version of cricket, which I am not a huge fan of here.

Last edited:
It's popular in Japan. I saw more people playing it in the Parks than any other sport. Certainly more than Rugby. Went to one game out in the States years ago, can't say I really enjoyed it. I only remember the crowd mainly eating, drinking beer and talking through the game and one guy shouting out "You suck!!!" Not sure if he was shouting at his own team or the opposition. To me it's the American's version of cricket, which I am not a huge fan of here.

It's popular in South Korea too. And Cuba, Dominican Republic and other Caribbean nations, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Canada, Australia, The Netherlands and Italy as well.

Latest posts