• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ITV's coverage

• Thread starter ecks tartan army
  • Start date
just cos its english doesnt mean its being broadcasted for a soley english audience.... lst time i checked it was being broadcasted to whole of the uk!!

yeah i have no problem witht he fans basking in the glory... but the actualy itv rugby team shouldnt be doing it

its not professional at all!! [/b]

Never stopped them in the past with any other sport. Jim Roesntiel (however you spell his name) for an example is the biggest prat on TV, on minute whittering about F1, next the RWC then later in the evening presenting the Champions league coverage.

God help us if Sky don't get the 2011 coverage.

just cos its english doesnt mean its being broadcasted for a soley english audience.... lst time i checked it was being broadcasted to whole of the uk!! [/b]

If it was any of the home nations getting to the final it'd be exactly the same. Remember the hysteria when Ireland beat Italy in the 1994 footy world cup?

England getting to the final is an awesome story, forget the habitual dislike of England, this is proper Roy of the Rover, plucky underdog, no-hopers made good stuff. It'd be just stupidly amazing if we won it....sometimes you've got to just go with the flow.

for the scotland games ive had no complaints about the comentary (well, they werent great, but its probably the best Scotland has that havent been snapped up by the BBC). my points relate to the comentary for games that involve no home nations - for instance semi-final 2